Am I really a pervert for liking short girls with small boobs?

My type are girls who are short, no boobs, and are kinda bitchy, but submissive in bed. My friends call me a pervert and a creeper for liking this type of girl. Am I?

Most Helpful Girl

• No just a guy with a weird preference lol, bitchy girls? Really?

• Yeah, I don't know why either. Maybe bitchy was the wrong word. You don't watch anime, do you? Because the more accurate word might have been Tsundere.

• The dialect seems so different from English though. Luckily I have the internet. But I'm pretty sure a payed for program would be best, huh?

• I don't know I've learned Japanese from my Japanese friends and in Japan lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No, actually I ended up kind of "converging" towards this small boob aesthetic over the years of dating (and I didn't start with women who had small boobs). Only difference is that I didn't really care about height.

I genuinely like small boobs because you can kind of hug a girl tighter. Getting kind of crude and sexual, that translates in the bedroom in missionary position where you can kind of more easily maneuver closer to her, go tighter in lotus, etc.

That's not to say small boobs are "better" in any way, it's just that this is the preference I settled on. Yet some guys will even go so far as to call other guys "gay" or "pedo" for liking that. I think they're missing out on all the subtle features that make a women feminine besides just big boobs and ass.

• Got some kind of weird stalker on here. She doesn't like that I like small breasts and women who shave their pits, legs, and pubes, associating that with pedophilia regardless of age.

• Not sure why she keeps following me around and doing this. I'm thinking it's because she does have hairy legs, armpits, pubes, large breasts, and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying that's bad or anything, she can be potentially beautiful to many men with these features. I just prefer the opposite.

What Girls Said 19

• no... you're a pervert if you become creepy and try and get in their pants constantly or catcall them etc

• I'm more on the shy side. So I never cat call or flirt. Pretty much straight forward if I like a girl.

• then you aren't a pervert. You are allowed to have preferences.

• I don't see how having a preference makes you a pervert. If that's the case any sort of sexual/physical preference or fetish is insta-perversion.

• They call me a pedo and a creep because I like women who are short and have small boobs.

• I only date 3 years above or below me. I'm 21 so 18 is the lowest i'm willing to go.

• Then you aren't a pedophile.

• Your friends are idiots.

The only thing that would make it creepy and perverted is if you liked those types of women because they reminded you of children and you're into that. The personality thing is totally normal. I've seen that a lot.

• You see guys fall for bitchy type of girls?

• blunt and honest are two different things.

• Yeah, you're right.

• I pretty much fit your bill except I'm not submissive lol
    Men like you give me life haha.

No, not a creep unless you're stalking girls like this or something.

• Not really unless your motives for that is because they would look more like kids to you. In that case then yes it would be very creepy.

• Na, nothing like that. But that's what they thought when I told them my type.

• As long as you know you're not doing because of that then yeah it's fine.

• Do you purposefully go up to this kind of woman and to make her uncomfortable? Do you masturbate in public? Do you try to kidnap people in windowless van?

If the answers to the above questions are "no", I'm pretty sure you can be classified as "not a pervert."

• not pervert... its just your preference

• Why is that again considered perv if that's just your type? Everyone has a type and so do you, which is totally fine. I like that you like short girls as I am one myself, nothing wrong with that for example :')

• Well, you see the jokes that people on here have made. That's what my friends think when I told them my type.

• That's your preference.

• No, as long as you're not acting as a creep, by keeping bother a girl even after she said no. Aaand as long as the girls are over 18.

• As long as those girls aren't 12 years old then there is nothing wrong with that at all.

• As long as they not under age then no. Everyone got j preference.

• Your friends are idiots.

• Nope

• you look like pedofile

• Not a problem.

• O, you so are
    Hello😉

• No I guess not

• Not a pervert at all :)

What Guys Said 7

• I openly state on GAG that I prefer short petite girls with small boobs. It is just my preference, but at the end of the day, I'm not going to reject a tall or chubby girl with bigger boobs if she has a good personality. THAT is so much more important!

• Liking the type of girl you described... doesn't make you a pervert.. as long as they are of legal age.

• That depends on their age.

• I only date 3 years older or younger than me.

• Thus 16-21? Legit

• No. I'm 21. So 18 is lowest and 24 is the highest.

• My inclination is that it is a preference rather than anything else.

• I don't know, does she fit the bill?

allieiswired.com/.../midget-stripper.jpg

• nah its just a prefrence dont let it make you feel bad

• I like girls who are short, small boobs, sweet and a little slutty, but submissive in bed.

I'll send you the bitches, you send me the sweet slutty girls.