Should I wait for her?

We both just graduated I like her and I've seen signs that she likes me. We are both shy, I told her that I like her and we decided we are not ready to date. She is going to college and doesn't really know how she feels about it. The more I learn about her the more desirable she becomes. I decided I am going to Waite for her when she is ready but I honestly don't know if I should. I need advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes wait for her. Worth it

• That is what I thought. She says right now she wants to concentrate on school which I can understand, but I think that is only part of it. Too her parents are still strict and she is shy. And sometimes she will almost hint at she wants to someday.

What Girls Said 1

• No, don't wait for her. She will probably find someone else.

• I often think that. But that is why I still text her daily. And I have helped her and been their for a lot of small things. Im kind of hoping she doesn't forget about me.

What Guys Said 0