My current ex started working at my job... and all he does is stare at me and say how beautiful I've become. What's his deal?

I've known this guy about 4 years and we just broke up about 10 months ago because he was moving. We hadn't talked or anything after and I was heartbroken because I still loved and wanted to be with him. Well about 2 months ago he decided to reappear as I was attempting to move on. And right when he got back he got offered a job to work at the same daycare as me. I was pretty freaked when I found out because I had just started moving on and was ready to date someone else. And I knew the minute I saw him I'd fall right back into love with him. Well he got the job and he's been great here and everything but my feelings did come back as I knew they would. And I've been scared to ask him how he feels because before he left I got angry and we got into a fight that caused me to question rather or not he ever loved me at all. (I know he did but I was just so mad he was willing to throw it all away and leave). But recently he's always doing lessons with the kids and he's always staring at me and will sometimes just ask the kids as a joke don't you think Ms. Mary looks pretty 2day? Or something like that and he'll always say how good I am with kids and the babies and say he wishes he could be with a girl like that. And just yesterday one of the kids saw that he wears a rubber bracelet on his wrist I got him for his bday of r names and asked him about it. And he just told the kids it was from someone he loves very much but doesn't know if she still loves him back. Does this mean he still wants to be with me? Because I'm terrified he might leave again and I'll be stuck having to try to put myself back together again

What Guys Said 2

• He only wants you as a backup plan till he finds someone else

• What makes u say that?

• Because I'm a guy and know what guys do and how and what guys think

• he misses you a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• He either wants to sleep with you or he wants you back again.