Girls, how important is height to you when it comes to physical and sexual attraction (rate on a scale of 1-5)?

• 5. Extremely important
  • 4. Very important
  • 3. Moderately important
  • 2. Slightly/somewhat important
  • 1. Minimally or not at all important
I probably should've asked "how important is it that the man be taller than, say, 5'10 or 178 cm".

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit important but not too much. I know a few couples where the guy is either the same height as the girl or the girl is slightly taller. They still look great ☺️ But personally, I'd rather date a guy a bit taller than me, especially when im wearing heels.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, height is pretty important for a lot women, whether they wish to be polite about it or bluntly declare it. The ones who DEMAND a man to be at a particular height should be avoided at all costs. The women who care little or not at all are the ones that are probably looking for lasting love and companion, the things that really matter in a relationship.

Guys are often hung up on height too, but it's not as big of a deal as for women when choosing a partner. I personally think it's cute when a girl is taller than I am, but only one of my crushes ever was, and even then she only had an inch on me.

Call me racist or whatever, but black and East Asian women tend to be the worst about demanding a taller man.

I don't think that people should care so much. Life is too short to get hung up on trivialities.

What Girls Said 18

• I think it is always a slight turn-off if the man is short et than I am... Because I'm not tall either there aren't many of those. But somehow those guys always find me and try to make an impression... it's actually okey if they are ok with it themselves and not trying to act weird about it!

• 3. I would prefer a taller partner. Does he *have* to be taller? Nope.

Just give me someone who's meant to be with me. If it's meant to work, it'll work. <3

• Ideally my partner should be around my height but if they are a few inches shorter or taller that sure as hell won't kill my vibes :P

• It's important but it also depends on how attractive his face is. Although I'm really hard about 5'10 and up is what I usually look for, there have been some exceptions to that rule bc the guy was hot enough for me to not care.

• Not very important.

• If he's taller than I am, it's good.

• About a 2 for me, not too important. Though being tall is a nice quality

• I just really love taller men. So it's actually extremely important to me.

• Taller or tall? How tall are you btw?

• I don't see many of those. I see way more muscular short or average height men.

• I guess I'll have to get shoes that make me an inch taller 😂

• Eh, it's highly attractive but it's not the end of the world if he's not.

• Dont care much

• 5/5 extremely important.

• If he's 4 inches taller than me, then everything is good.

• He HAS to be taller

• I wouldn't care if hed be a little bit shorter than me

• it doesn't matter how tall you are.

• five

• Pretty important. I won't date someone shorter than I am.

• Yeah, I should've rephrased the question. How tall are you?

• I'm 5'6. So 5''5/5'6 would be the shortest i would be attracted to

• I should've asked how important it is that a man be taller than , say, 5'8.

• 5. Extremely important. If he's under 6'3 I don't date him

• Why is it important?

• I don't think you're dumb. I just think you're inexplicably close-minded.

• I want a really tall boyfriend it's not being close minded. It's like I said your close minded if you refuse to date an obese girl

What Guys Said 4

• I can appreciate shorter girls (5'2) and taller girls (5'7). They are both hot in different ways. So long as she's shorter than me when barefoot Im not too concerned with her height.

• Why is it that guys need to have a big penis, be 6ft tall or over, be funny and outgoing, have a nice job and drive an expensive car to get girls? Guys date a girl based on her personality alone. Not her job or looks or height. Girls are so shallow. They could learn a thing or two from men.

• Quit caring about trivial matters and ull get more puss

• . Minimally or not at all important