Should I Join Tinder?

I really want to join but don't want my friends to know I'm on it. I know that its normal and plenty of people are on it but I'm still kind of ashamed. I'm not really looking for anything serious either.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you not want your friends to know you're using the app?

Why would you be ashamed?

• Cause my friends think it is sleezy

• Your friends are prudes.

If you want to find someone to fuck without a some BS pretense that's your business, and it's natural so they should lighten up. Of course you could always just write "No hookups!" on your profile like all the other girls that are ashamed---like the other girls that I always swipe left on! If you do this you'll limit your right swipes to tons of guys lying just to get in your pants, and a handful who may seriously want more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is on it. Who cares

What Guys Said 3

• why not, you know what your getting yourself into.

• " I'm not really looking for anything serious either."

Neither are 99% of the guys on it. Otherwise they'd be on a different dating website.

• yes joing it have fun having sex aightt

What Girls Said 7

• Only if you're looking for hookups. Don't expect to find Prince Charming on there lol.

• if you want

• Yeah why not. I have one too

• I was on tinder but I didn't do any naughty stuff on it. It was fun

• You do you girl

• No thanks for me. Don't do it coz everyone else is doing it these days. It may be fun at first but its risky and dangerous world. Once you're in it, its hard to get out without getting hurt or having your self worth destroyed, or much, much worse.

• Go for it. You have nothing to lose