I feel so worthless lately?

i've been feeling like no one wants me or will ever want me, I've had one boyfriend before and it was in 6th grade.

I'm in 9th now, I just feel like no one likes me because so many people I know have boyfriends or have had more than one. Is there anything I can do to feel better about myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont worry about it. You are probably sick of hearing this but you are extremally young. Relationships, especailly in high school, or extremally overrated. I went through high school and had two or three very brief relationships and honestly I don't regret it. I spend my high school, playing sports and being involved in the school and to me these things were more important, more personallity defining, and satisfying then any high school fling.

Secondly, a guy will not make you feel better about your self. If you are insecure outside of a relationship, you with be insecure in one. The only person who can make you feel better about yourself is you.

Thirdly and finally, don't look for a relationship simply to be in one. Do you own thing and eventually you will meet someone. Your only in gr9. I didn't date anyone until at least gr10.. nd I'm pretty sure we kissed once or twice and that was it.

What Guys Said 1

• You feel worthless just because you haven't had any boyfriends lately.

Oh please.

If you want to feel better about yourself, just realize that's a dumb way of thinking.

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I wouldn't use not being able to find a boyfriend as an excuse to be down. I've been single for a long time and when I see all my best friends with boyfriends I just remeber that my guy is out there somewhere I just haven't found him yet. You are beautiful just the way you are and you don't need a guy to tell you that! Just have fun while you're young and be safe! ; )