How to talk to girls?

I'm basically shit at talking to girls, I turn about as interesting as a digestive biscuit and am fed up of being single so need to be able to converse better, Guess I'm asking for opinions really aha?

What Girls Said 1

• I always liked it when guys talked to me like they would any other human. No pick up lines, no attempts to impress, no stupid crap that they wouldn't normally say. Maybe a higher degree of overall kindness if they were interested in me, but really nothing more.

• That's what I intend to do, but I seem to lose charisma if it's toward an attractive girl

What Guys Said 2

• Be confident, that is all. Yes, I know it's easier said than done, but it's the truth. Remember, girls are just as horny as guys, just as awkward as guys, just as "flirty" as guys. It's alright to be scared, but some are just as scared and are waiting for a man to come. Some of them will even ask when they're tired of waiting, so go for it op. You can do it. You can only fail if you don't try.

• Thanks so much man but as u say it's harder putting it into practice aha

• Yeah no problem bro. Here's a tip ;) even if you get rejected she will remember you in some way, and in some cases a reject is a new beginning and guys are always intimitated by an attractive girl because they believe she's out of "their" league when, in fact, just speaking with her puts you above the other males without a doubt. So be yourself, be confident, and do anything and sometimes "wack pick-up lines" are the best starter for a conversation and maybe you both can laugh at how amazingly cheesy it was xD.

• Damn man nice! That's totally true, I never thought if it that way aha. Cheers again bro

• Same way you talk to guys. Find a common interest, real or fake, and start there. Show interest in what they have to say without being critical about anything.