Will we last as long as I hope?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for 2 weeks and he will be leaving for 2 weeks straight in a different state
And i only get to see him now maybe once a week if were lucky but before it was at least 8 days in 2 weeks and our relationship is pretty good in my opinion we text everyday and plan to video chat when he leaves , on Saturday the last day i saw him we had our first kiss and watch fireworks together we were together for about 3 to 4 hours that day and he always gives me long ass tight hugs lol

What Guys Said 2

• How long do you hope it will last? Unless you state that, no one can possibly answer the question.

• The love will last for as long as you two allow it.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like it's going well so far. Is he committed to you? Are you the only girl he speaks to? Does he get jealous if you talk to guys? Does he try to spend as much time as he can with you?

• He seems very committed, as i know of ya i am the only girl, he does get jealous but i usually only talk to him and his friends so not a lot and ya if im free we will hang out , it just sucks he will be gone for 2 weeks straight