When someones just not that into you or vise vera, have you ever changed your mind or did they after the fact?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, it's the other way around. They're into you and then they change their mind for whatever reason, be it superficial or not.

What Guys Said 2

• No i dont change my mind

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't like my boyfriend for a while before we were dating. He was too clingy and desperate but he just kept working at me and now it has been 3.5 years of us together

• Yes , has happened

• See I'm a bit of an ice queen, so if I see someone just isn't that into me I do move on to the next one, and if somone's into me but I'm not into them, it normally stays that way, I tried it once with this guy, I believe he was in love with me, he tried to be with me for a whole year, and I tried to correspond him because he was a nice guy, I just couldn't, so he had to move on

• No. You can't change that. Chemistry is chemistry.