Would u date a woman who could fuck you up if she wanted to?

Would you date a girl who could fuck you up and beat the shit out of you if you attacked her or got aggressive with her.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex was a 3rd Dan black belt in karate (doing karate since she was 4, we dated from when she was 18 to 23). She was second in the state championship (second out of over 4000 people) and jousted the Australian champion and lost 3 points to 4. So yeah, she could easily kick the shit out of 99% of people, including me. And I honestly never thought about it. She was an easy 10/10 and used to get a lot of male attention, but I still defended her, knowing full well that she could wipe the floor with them. It didn't effect us, our relationship or my mentality of her in any way. If anything, I used to brag about it. She's going places, that one.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm totally a girl like that. Don't be afraid lol

• I'm one of them lol, don't come for me or you gonna catch these hands

• I'm one of those girls.

What Guys Said 20

• I can fight and am likely a lot bigger and stronger than her anyway. Throwing a few high kicks doesn't win a fight... Honestly some chick that's studied Karate or Taekwondo is probably less likely to lose her shit and hit me to begin with. She's been trained to be disciplined.

• Why not. I'm personaly not afraid to be beat by a girl. That is if there is a good reason for that. So far i never got abused by girls - it's actualy the opposite. Althou i never went on dates with any of them - they were always nice to me. I dont know why. I'm just myself (petrolhead/gearhead self).

• Sure. But an even better question is if such a woman would actually date me. Women typically aim higher - if she can beat up the average man, she'll want a man who can do better than her. Women don't like men who have achieved less.

• Love it!

• Ya i have zero fear of dating a woman who could kick my ass.. lol i mean do women worry if they date a man who could kick their ass? Id like to think that iv got the same size balls as most women do lol =P

• I've yet to come across a woman who can kick my ass. It's hard to answer this because I don't know how it feels to say to myself "wow, she ca F me up".

• Yes because i wouldn't attack her or get agressive with her so id probably never get the shit kicked out of me
    Also id ask her to teach me a thing or two 😎

• Lmao yea right

• Sure, but I doubt any woman could. I've been in my fair share of fights and I've never lost.

• Yeah sure lol

• OP, denim and yoga ≠ Chuck Norris.

• Yeah. At least she wouldn't whine like a bitch when I hit her back.

• Hell fucking yes! I want someone who can keep with me in battle!!

• I doubt they could beat me up, but I love a woman who could fight.

• 1. that's stupid
    2. she's ugly
    3.

• Im actually looking for a girl to date who looks like she could kick my ass lol. Her being able would be a different story because, well, Im a big and strong guy already

• Actually for some damn reason, I actually thought that would be totally FUCKING AWESOME!! lol

She can do the fighting, while I'll watch her fuck everyone and everything up that fucked with her.

• Probably. It wouldn't factor in to it, most likely.

• Considering how women have become more like males in recent years and men like females... why not. We are all fucked

• Isn't this effectively the case with every woman, no matter how diminutive or weak she may be? Seeing as how every woman has laissez-faire to lash out and beat up any man she wants to without any repercussions, whereas any man who attempted to fight back or restrain her in self-defense would be prosecuted and go to jail for it?