Would you date someone who doesn't wear underwear?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend does commando sometimes and I couldn't care less. Unless him doing this is the sole reason as to why his hygiene begins to suffer (which is highly unlikely in the first place), it's none of my business whether he chooses to go free-balling or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, if she was really AMAZING!!
    I LIKE women in their underthings!! They look nice, and feel nice, and it's one more layer to 'unwrap' to get to the goodies!!!
    I like when I can see a pantyline on a lady, it makes me smile, that she is a 'good girl' maybe, and doesn't like that slutty 'anal floss' thong nonsense!!
    There are a few, at work, that change into yoga pants, and their work-out clothes, before leaving, and I love how the older ones just don't give a sht, if there is a pantyline showing through their yoga pants, because they want to be comfortable!!

What Girls Said 6

• Would rather not.

• Probably not because it just screams bad hygiene & bad smell, especially now that it's hot outside..

• I think it's a bit unhygienic... And oh God the smell if it's hot or they open their legs.

No, not for me thank you very much.

• I guess? But would be kinda weird. :/

• I guess not

• I go commando sometimes, the guys I was with loved it, so yeah I wouldn't mind dating someone that didn't, we'd just get faster to it ;)

What Guys Said 12

• I honestly don't see the point of underwear in the first place. I only wear them, because that's what you're supposed to do. People are saying unhygenic, but exactly how does underwear mean hygiene? It doesn't do anything. And everyone knows chicks going commando is hot.

• I would date someone who doesn't wear underwear part of the time! :)

• If that was her only flaw, then yeah.

• That's pretty awesome except when Aunt Flo comes to visit.

• I dont get the gif
    Does miley not wear underwear or something?
    Prob not thats kinds gross when you think about it lol

• Of course. Easier access.

• I wouldn't know until she starts bleeding.

• "Would you date someone who doesn't wear underwear?"

Yeah.

• A female, yeah but i'd drop subtle/strong hints.

• yes.

• Well... you gotta let it air out, right?

• Sure 😉😂