lol I feel like the poll to this question is rhetorical...
- If they cancelled once, then I don't see a problem with you asking12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
- If they cancelled multiple times... Maybe you should wait for them to ask.0% (0)12% (1)6% (1)Vote
- You shouldn't have to ask someone twice or more0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- If someone cancels and doesn't suggest a alternative date... They don't want to see you, sorry.75% (6)76% (6)75% (12)Vote
- All of the above.13% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I vote D. If I cancel but I actually feel bad and want to see you then I'll cancel and reschedule immediately. "omg so sorry, have to stay later at work today, huge project just came through, can we try for something next week?" and then we plan. Though some girls are different, so usually I would say asking ONE more time is okay, but if she cancels and doesn't reschedule twice, I'd let it go. Don't play those games.1
Most Helpful Guy
If someone cancels and doesn't suggest another time, well I guess the message is loud and clear...
now if they cancel and suggest another time then cancel again, and suggest another time and so forth... on the third cancellation... im done... and i'll just ghost em... period.
Did that once and almost 4 weeks later she texts me if i still wanted to go on "that date"... told her no and she started saying that i shouldn't have asked her out if i wasn't interested... im glad it was over text... cuz...1