Do you remember the name of the first person you asked out or asked you out?

How old were you?

First guy to ask me out was Antoine and I was 10 (then he asked me again when we were 12 and 17).
Never asked a guy out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 12 just hitting 13. Her name was mhairi, pronounce it varry. I was just into high school and i thought she was gorgeous. I was acting the clown around her in class all the time to get her attention. It was great making her laugh. She was too shy to ask herself so she sent her pal up instead. I got moved out of her class because of a mix up in files n i hardly got a chance to see her again. My snake of a pal muscled in when i was gone. Thats why i ended up fighting all the time when i was young. I battered him then you get a rep and everybody wants to try you. That followed me into my 20s and kinda defined my life. I've got scars everywhere from gang fights and mad night out. I got involved with heavy people and in trouble with the police. Served sentences and everything. Funny how your life can be defined by one stupid clerical error. Im wise enough to know you can't pick your life, your life picks you when your not looking

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 10 some classmates found out my crush and asked him out for me. He rejected so I was pretty upset, he tried to do it in a nice way but then these bullies from my class were sorta pestering him.

Anyway his name was Mathew, he was friends with my brother and I had a massive crush on him despite not knowing him super well.

First guy who asked me out? It's difficult to tell because he didn't directly ask me out but it was heavily implied. His name was Oscar, I was 14, he was 12, I rejected.

First guy who directly asked me? His name was Nick, he was 14 or 15, I was 16, I rejected, he ended up going out with this girl I knew for a couple years instead and it seemed fine at first but then they broke up because he changed and turned into a complete dick.

What Guys Said 62

• Don't remember the name of the first girl I asked out any more. We were both 13; I managed to get her alone in a classroom to ask her if she'd go out with me, but straight away, she brought up the rumors that I was still a virgin because I hadn't had any girlfriends, and flat-out rejected me when I didn't deny the truth that I still was- she wanted experience. As for the name of the first (and last) girl who asked me out, hers was Aoife. She came onto me when we were both 16- when I asked her why, she said it was "because you're exotic- you're half-black and half-Indian, so I can cross both off the list!" I wasn't attracted at all to her though- she was roughly the same height as me, but more than twice my weight, with all of that extra weight consisting of flab. So I politely refused- but turning her down only increased her obsession with me, and she continued to stalk me at every opportunity for the next two years, until we both graduated.

• How could i forget... she was the first (and last) girl to ever dump me, think i was 14. After weeks of being egged on by her friends and mine, finally asked Alicia out, just for her to dump me 2 weeks later. Dumping was the trend at the time anyway. everyone was getting dumped. I was a clueless little egghead then.

• Ashley, at the age of 7.

She had red-hair and tied me to a tree once with my jacket and gave me a kiss. I'm not sure it could really be called a date. Other boys teased me about cooties. I don't think I even knew what sex was back then. I had the fantasy of romance and I picked flowers for her and sent her a Valentine. I invited her to the arcade and to my birthday party.

I had a huge thing for her but had to move a couple of years later.

• Actually she reminds me a bit of Ygritte from Game of Thrones (though I barely remember her face), in that she was playful like that and extremely forward, and also quite a tomboy.

• Yeah I do. First girl to approach me like that was called Ada, when I was 11. Not long after a girl called Sophia, and again after that came one called Lucia. I could go on, my memory remembers even things I don't want to remember. I really don't like having to reject people.

• I was 16 years old and her name was Victoria. She was perfect! or so I thought at the time. We went out once in high school and later in college but I haven't seen her since then even though we live in the same city.

• Oh yea, Her name was your mom. Totally boned her, She was wearint our cheer dress while I did that

• Formally asked a girl out for the first time when I was 17. Before that point it was a lot of "You should come with me to blah blah blah". "We're going to the beach! Come with us". "Let's go to Busch Gardens", "I'm taking you out this weekend". I never really asked "do you wanna go out?" it just sort of happened lol

• yes. probably because we dated for about 6 months and then we remained friends for about 10 years

• Yes, I remember the name of the first I asked out, and the first one that asked me out.
    I was 10 with the first, and 11 with the other one.

• Lol yeah I remember her, her name is Ashely or Ash as I used to call her. I was around 16-17 when I asked her out, she accepted.

• Mine was 17 with her 4 years fell apart also can you answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2044902-finally-found-out-that-that-i-liked-her-as-well-she-s-doing-weird

• A brunette, that's all I rember.

• Edit remember

Or was the forgotten blonde the first?
      (Invoking the 5th amendment)

• I remember everyone I've asked out (only been a few). I remember their first names at least. I'm not 100% sure who was first (timeline?) but I think I know who? Not sure what age I was though?

• fuck, i just realized i have never asked a girl out before. i mean i have had girlfriends before but i have never formally asked a girl to go out with me.

• That's sad bro

• @melme16 well, in Belgium we are much more laid back about dating, so it could be because of that. i mean, i have also never known my friends to ask a girl out on a date before.

• Hmmm. Interesting. Didn't know that

• Sydney and I think 14 or 15

• First time I got asked out was by a hit named Karisa and I was 13 I believe

• Emily, we were both 13 😍

• haha Megan (only white girl i ever thought was pretty) i was 9 and i went to pick her up for the movie and her dad explained she couldnt go because we were of different social classes

• Good question!!!

I think Natalie asked me to be her friend when I was a 7th grader. So how old is that? 12? Then when I was old enough I would drive to her house and take her to get McDonalds milkshakes.

But she doesn't talk to me anymore.

• I was 13 and her name was Margo. She was a tall, pretty Texas beauty. She had brown hair and eyes. I took her to a junior high football banquet. And yes, I did kiss her goodnight.

• Yeh i remember her very well, i was 16 and she was 17.
    The first girl to ask me out was 10 years old while i was 14 lmao. I didn't even ask her for her name, i just said no.

• Yes. Her name was Iron Cross.

• Yup her name was Alexandria. Was in 6th grade... or 5th grade. I can't remember lol

• Yea, her name was Samantha. We were in second grade, and sadly she said no.
    In junior high there was a rumor that she liked me, but by than, well I guess I might have still been a little upset, so I want trying to ask her out again.

• Tamara, we were both 14, and we ended up going to a wind symphony audition together even though we would have never dated.

She's now celibate and very into her religion.

• Hmm, I think I asked someone out for the first time back in grade 6, I can't remember her name. It must have been a no or I would remember it better.

• i can't remember her name but it was in first grade. then she said eww and ran away from me.

• I've woken up and forgotten my own name before.

• Kaity Jordan still remember her name it was in math class. I was 17

• oh yeah i do remember her xD i rejected her back then and we are still friends now.

• 15. She said no. 😅

• More from Guys
    32

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 47

• Alan. I was 12, @ElissaDido. He was my First kiss as well, but not my First Love. That came at age 13-16 with Dan.
    However, I found out a few years ago, that Alan died of Alcohol Poisoning. If we had gotten married, I would be a Non Merry Widow as I Write this.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• first guy to ask me out was named eric, we were 11.
    first guy i asked out was named andrew, we were 13.

• Yup i was 8. Im not going to say his name but it starts with an M :)

First person who asked me out, I was 10. His name started with a B.

First mutual arrangement we came together no one asked the other out. I was 5. But he gave me grapes first. His name started with letter C.

Asked out a teen ager I was 14. Name started with letter B.

Asked out an adult was 18. Name started with letter S.

• I believe The 1st guy to ask me out was Julian & I was about 15 or 16. He didn't ask me on a date, it was more like "Do u got a man, wanna be my girlfriend?" haha. :p

• Uhhh. Well, I haven't asked a guy out, and I was in middle school when I was first asked out. I have no idea to this day who the guy was. 😶

• Yes. I was forced to ask someone out by a bully when I was 8.

My first proper asking someone out was my first boyfriend.

• Kyle. Lol. I was 13.

• I remember all the guys I secretly had crushed on

• Why do it secretly... why not let them know

• Well I do like your profile pic

• @Blueeyes2016 thanks it's Tifa from ffvii. My daughter's name is tifa.

• Lol his name was Richard, I was 17 he was 18 & he was (and still is) and amazing artist but despite that I have no clue what really attracted me to him lmao. Anyways he rejected me for being 'too tall' but we're still friends now 😄

• Uh Nicholas, I was in year 5 so about 10 I would say! I "dated" him on and off till year 8.

• Brian. I sent him a note in 7th grade and he crinkled it up and then switched out of my class. I cried.

• I remember both of their names began with a "C".

It was forevvvver and a day ago.

• I as 12. His name is a secret but i remember. He later happened to be someone i dated in senior high for a year until college

• Yes, I do. I was 12 (6th grade) and his name was Brian. #Rejected lol

• uh emmanuel or manuel. something like that. i was 11 and he asked in the hallway in front of everyone and i said 'no thanks'.

• lightskin & glasses, old saint Patrick

• @lcarus apparently not

• well too bad because ur gonna be fappin 2 my sexyness and be following me on insta believe it

• Of course
    Miguel Mungia
    6th grade
    Villa junior high
    Lunch time At the field betweeen two palm trees
    First boyfriend, first kiss, fist guy to hold my hand, first love, lost my virginity to him 5 years later , first heartbreak ... & i wouldn't change it for the world.

• I was probably 4 years old. I remember 2 guys actually I don't know which one came first :D

One was Jabeed but the other one that I really liked and thought I would get married to when I get older had a name similar to mine.

• First boy to ask me out was named Alex. I dunno how old I was, it was in highschool after I "blossomed" (went from being dorky to moderately hot lol).

• The first guy to ask me out was Kendall and I was in 5th grade (I said yes).

The first guy I ever asked out was this Asian hot man (that I unfortunately don't remember his name). This was when I was in 8th grade. Lol embarrassing!!!

• Christopher. Does it count? We were only 5 haha. We got 'married' on the playground!

• First guy who asked me out was named James and it was in middle school. At 13 he already was a huge player and was asking every single girl out lol. I refused.

• Yup in 6 grade i asked my present boyfriend Leo , he is nice and also has a big package :), it was about 4 years ago. I love him so much.

• Yesss. I was 12 at the time, pre Valentine's Day. Needless to say I messed it up with him but then again what did I know back then. His name was Brandon

• His name was Alex, I was nineteen and he was twenty five (I think). We went out once and he never texted me back. I have never asked a guy out.

• I do remember they're name.

• Jacob and 12

• Allen, I was in 6th grade and he was overweight jewish guy. He was a cool guy but I liked his friend.

• His name was Louis and I was 13.

• his name was suzuki

• Yes I do. I was I think 12.

• More from Girls
    17