Why do I always get approached by older men in their 30's -60's?

When I'm usually out by myself I get checked out and approached by older men. Some are very attractive but it just isn't my thing. Am I doing something to attract them? I just keep it to myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• You come across as older than you are, so that explains the guys in their 30s and partially the lack of guys in their 20s (I think the other part might be you not recognizing the signs with younger guys). The guys who are even older than that are just what every pretty girl has to go through (and yes, us men also get stared at/approached by older women in bars).

• I mean I'm pretty bad at reading signs I won't realize someone is flirting till it's obvious... I don't understand why I would look older I dress my age I am really into skin care so I have great skin... I don't know

• You just do look a bit older than 21, and yes your skin is really good, which makes guys in their 30s fawn over you (many women in their late 20s or early 30s don't have good skin because of smoking for example).

• Maybe it's because I wear makeup I look older because when I don't wear makeup I have been told I look a lot younger

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they're just dirty old guys hoping you're into older men. Most of them have fantasies about being attached to younger girls and you're in the right age group they seek out. It happens to all of us.

What Guys Said 13

• 30s-60s is a pretty broad spectrum there, you know. I still get ID'd on occasion so I don't know what you're expecting them to look like.

• why would an older man want a women his age. that makes no sense.

• Men usually like lively women so that is why they tend to go younger, have you noticed that older women who are fun to be around tend to be single or married and miserable? That is why

• That is a great quality to have. Johnny Depp is in his 50's and his biggest fans are girls in their teens to mid 20's! You should be proud of your looks and the feel it gives to older men.

• Well older men like myself like younger women.. simple

• naah i think its normal

• It's not uncommon for older guys to like younger women. I however prefer older women.

• u r thick, and they like it so.

• It's because you're a woman with a heartbeat.

• Because looking at you, from your profile picture, you look like a woman who's in her early thirties. No offence.

• it's natural for guys, men, to be attracted to younger women

• You're not a teenager, and you don't look like one.

So it's open season, basically.

• Because guys like fresh young girls

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know.. must be your looks then, are you too conservative or the opposite? or do you dress like other women your age?

• I dress in the middle of conservative and people my age.

• get a makeover and see what happens the next time you go out
      google what's trending and what suits your face and body type if you're not sure about doing it 😉

• I dress my age. I know that for sure but I don't like showing a lot of skin.

• you look very mature. i dont mean chronologically. just an aura. but dont change. if you're not interested just say so. meanwhile keep being you:)

• It's because you look older than your 21 years..

• I get approached by older men too but I do not care older men I only date men in their 20s

• Because they like young pretty ladies, simple :)

• You look older than 21 doe starters

• Younger guys usually don't prefer women who are of a larger size. Some do though.