Would you date someone who was significantly shorter than you?

Significantly shorter as in 4-5 inches or more

• Yeah
    32% (13)76% (41)57% (54)Vote
  • Nah
    55% (22)9% (5)29% (27)Vote
  • Maybe 🤔
    13% (5)15% (8)14% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated someone who was 5'0" and I am 5'9" so I don't think I would have a problem.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool, how about a 6'2" tall partner?

• I don't think I ever dated anyone taller than me but I don't see it as a problem. The nearest was a girl 5'7" - I would have no problem with anyone's height

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to find a guy who's shorter than me. But, I wouldn't date a short guy. I'm attracted to tall men and it would be awkward.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think it would be awkward?

• Show All
    • If we were the same height, it would be different. And I wouldn't mind.
      Even though I still prefer guys who are taller than me.

What Guys Said 21

• Heck, I'd probably prefer someone 5+ inches shorter than me lol.

I'm 6'4" / 193 cm, so significantly shorter with me is alright. If I expected a girl near my height and was adamant about it, that'd limit my dating pool severely (considering the average is 5"5"ish). Nah, it doesn't bother me.

If they were significantly taller than me, that may be a turn off... but then again, I very hardly ever see a girl break 6'4," let alone 6'9" lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Well kf course. I love short girls. They don't call them fun sized for no reason 😉 hahha whats up with your questions today Jupiter? 😜

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know lol just looking for patterns 🤔

• Show All
    • I have a thought that those same short guys are the same "nice guys" complaining about no women liking them lol

• Hahahaha and the ones that have lists titled "100 characteristics I expect my partner to have" and complain about girls being shallow lol

• The tallest women I've dated were 7" shorter than me... and they were considered tall.

I'd date a woman who was 15 or 16" shorter with no hesitation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure would! I'd go as far as dating down to 4' 10" (145 cm) against my 6' and a little bit (184 cm).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah most girls are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol @ all the girls who voted nah. Just lol. And women call men shallow. Girls are just as shallow as men. Probably even more shallow than men. Men date girls based on their personality.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I smell satire

• Show All
    • I don't know how you see a correlation between oral sex and the question but thanks for the info lol

• You're welcome

• yes, I'm 6'5" and my last big real life crush was 5'2". I think 5' would probably be my limit

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol you'd look huge next to a 4'11" girl

img.ffffound.com/.../...c844fc9c08a222522955_m.jpg

• Show All
    • Sure, it's just a matter of preference :D
      I'm not judging you by the way, just seriously curious

• haha yes I know :P

• 4-5 inches isn't significantly shorter but yeah I would she could be 410 I don't give a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love short women haha.. but i got my eye on a nice tall @hawaiikai these days hahha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have no choice but no more than 16 inches

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I like tall chicks but yea as long as its only like 4 inches off

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure would...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I totally don't might height :) She could be 2 foot taller or shorter and I would care ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes well plenty of women are rather shorter than 5'10".

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care if she's shorter or longer than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• 0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I agree, I don't wanna date someone who could be confused for my child :P

• I'd be completely okay with dating someone shorter than me. 5 inches/more does sound like a lot and I'd be lying if I said it's ideal, but I could still like the guy after all. And it goes the other way too. If I was with someone very tall compared to me, I'm pretty sure I'd always want to wear heels. I prefer when you can actually (easily) look at each other in the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. Went on a date with a guy 6'5'' and I'm 5'6''.
    Wasn't as amazing as it seemed in my head. hahaha
    Too big of a height difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would make him under 5 feet tall. So I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. 4 inches would put them at 4,8 and I like that whole thing of feeling safe around a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall people but I don't seem to attract many tall ones, I seem to a attract shorter guys so yeah I would date either or.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh. I like tall dewds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a guy that's at least a little bigger.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, short doesn't have to equal small :D
      I'm very tall for a girl but a lot of girls shorter than me are still bigger than me lol but that's just an example

• That would be like... borderline midget height. Can't see it happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't even consider it. 🙅🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't mind a short guy but I'm already super short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0