When my boyfriend goes to his friends house for a few days, I get depressed?

I have a difficult time when my boyfriend goes out to his friends house for like three days every couple of months. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost six months now, and we are living together along with his mother and his niece. Him and I met at college, and we are living together because it's cheaper than the dorms at my school. My boyfriend has this friend who goes to college a couple hours away, and he never gets to see him all that much. So, when this friend comes out for a vacation, my boyfriend will go up there for a few days and spend time with him and he tried to get me to go but his friends mom said "No girls are allowed to sleep over at my house." I acknowledge the fact that it's very healthy for people in relationships to spend some time apart, but when he leaves I get depressed and my anxiety kicks in until he comes back. I do acknowledge that I am a bit clingy, and he knows it too, but I don't know how to not be this way. I had a few anxiety attacks the day that my boyfriend left, but I don't think that those had anything to do with that because I don't get that overwhelmed. I guess that I just came here for advice on how to control this so that I won't annoy him again.

What Guys Said 1

• you're being too overdependent

What Girls Said 2

• You need to find something to do to take your mind off of him. Find a hobby, hang out with your friends or family, live your own life. Your life shouldn't revolve around him, that's definitely not healthy. It's okay for couples to spend time apart sometimes doing their own thing. I understand that you miss him but just use that time to focus on yourself and do things that you enjoy doing. :)

• Get some friends then you can have a girls day when he's away.