Boyfriend wants to put his hand in my pants and I want to put my hand in his! Help?

Ok so my boyfriend and I have been dating for a while and aredefinitely becoming more physical. He wants to put his hand down into the front of my pants and I have been wanting to do the same but then he also wants me to try to grab his butt sometimes. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you really 45+?

I think it's juvenile and if you two are both want to do that, I would do it right and just get bottomless and finger/jerk each other off.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't you already know about the dating, and 'bases' and all that stuff? You aren't THAT OLD that you could have forgotten!!
    Remember being a 'teen', out, after curfew, and just wanting more, and loving the kissing, and making out in the car!!

• You're over 45 and this is an issue?

• What kind of question is this?

• You're 45+ and this na├»ve?

• Lol what do you need help with? Just put your hands down each others' pants already.

• Are you 45 or did you add 30 years to your age?

What Girls Said 0