Doesn't that shit just feel like justice?

Have you ever asked someone out just to be rejected and then you see them years later and their all sorts of nasty? Well that happened to me today as i saw the only white girl iv ever asked out and she rejected me by saying no your family is poor.. Now this bitch is like 250 pounds of fugly with 5 kids.. Just when i start to think there is no God he jumps out and does something great like this!

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens. I had a guy be a real tool to me after dating in our teens. He ditched me at a party he drove me to to leave with another chick, who did end up becoming his wife. She ended up being the town bicycle and dumping him. Then he tried to date me again 10 years later and I had no interest.

• I don't see it as God's will, but it was gratifying to see him so surprised I wasn't interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had two managers doing me an injustice and a third one not helping me.
    *-One is dead, heart attack before retiring.
    One had to retire early because he did a dumb thing that cost the company a lot. End of a career.
    *-The third one has an addicted son.
    (and those aren't all)

www.lovethispic.com/.../...e-To-The-Karma-Cafe.jpg

What Girls Said 8

• .. Nope, can't say that that would feel like 'justice' in my eyes. It sounds like you're confusing personal redemption with justice.

• Lol Karma is a bitch that comes around fast!!

• haha ya but the sad part is the girl that loved me for like 10 years in school turned out to be a fucking bombshell hahha

• What the fuck dude. You're not going to like everyone who likes you. So when you're honest and tell them you're not interested, you wish them harm? Get the fuck over yourself.

• LOL. Wtf.

• what? that bitch treated everyone like shit the year after i asked her out until we all finished high school.. note we were 9 when i asked her out and she said that shit.. So ya does it make me smile? Yes ma'am it does =P

• Yes but some people are like that and I can understand where he is coming from. I was a nice shy guy and got dumped for being shy. I later saw that girl and she was a lot bigger than she was in high school. I definitely felt better knowing that she didn't make the best choice.

• That was rude of her to say. But honestly, she's probably happy with her life even if you think she's not. Five kids aren't cheap and that's a helluva lot of baby to carry in one lifetime.

• lol she's married and still trying to talk to me on facebook about coming to visit and catching up ( note i live in korea lol)

• It could be karma or her just being stupid and showing poor judgement... a guy who rejected me in school is now engaged to someone who was arrested and is a total slut. I see a divorce in his future lol oh well. What goes around comes around.

• Wow you are bitter. You staying bitter this long... shows how immature you are.

• Yep im still a little bitter i admit.. But at least im smiling lol

• well at times yes =P but at least im being honest with you I am.. Can you always say the same?

• Honest about what? I'm not hiding anything

• God didn't do this for your benefit you're just interpreting it this way, but by you rejoicing at her downfall you karma will reverse back around and misfortune will bite you back in the ass, even though she rejected you and is now down and out your ranting and happiness about it will be short lived because none of us should be glad to see anyone in a shit state, what ever happened to a bit of class and being quietly confident, it's very tateless to rant about sour grapes in this way, right now you are making this person look like the one who needs the sympathy vote, very classless, sorry you can disagree with me but i'm just saying the truth.

• i respect your opinion and there is a lot more to it then i posted however i was kinda in the moment and just posted the first shit thing she did from the 5th grade until end of highschool the point she started to turn into a damn monster.. worst thing she ever did to me was dump a bucket of paint on the car my grandfather and me restored before he died

• Sorry she was so mean to you but don't lower yourself to her standards, people always get what they deserve.

• ah its ok i think it just made me laugh because she tried to friend me on facebook and acting like we were friends and shit.. because we were really close from kindergarten to 5th grade then that happened. Hell we spent pretty much everyday together lol.. yes im aware it was immature for me to be so happy but at same time i was reading this and then got her FB message so i was like i got this lol.. i guess sometimes i do let that user name takeover for a min or two lol

What Guys Said 10

• doesn't feel like justice. but it does feel like dodged a bullet

• I've had this sort of thing happened and was glad. Only thing is that I don't think of it as "justice" so much as having dodged a bullet.

• Bahahahahahah yessss dude. Same sort of thing happen to me. She doesn't have kids but yeah 250 and pushing it. She used to be this skinny hot little nice ass in high school too. Karma is a bitch

• dude that bitched dumped green paint on my pearl white restored 1971 Javline lol.. she turned into a fuckin monster in highschool

• You can just adopt me 😉 hahahah

• haah man really tho thats the one thing thats got me even thinkin id get married again.. i dont even care if the boy is my biological son but i can't adopt (i actually tried lol)

• I think you and I have a vastly different opinion on what constitutes justice.

• You dodged a bullet. Rejoice.

• Haha, well I guess you can look back and laugh...

• Yes she sounds like she got what she deserved.

• lol she was a little spoiled girl man with that silver spoon so far up her ass.. im just glad feeding off it for so long caught up to her cuz she was like that rich bitch that thought she was better then EVERYONE else lol.. and iv known her since we were like 6 haha

• I had a similar situation and saw the girl who turned out to be very heavy and all I could think is "you made some bad choice"s. I'm no gem but she definitely could have used help along the way.

• @adrianalima0 did you not read the description? She told him his family was to poor. Do you not think that is a bit a mean/bitchy?

• its justice bro

• lol no. that would be retarded.

• Justice she got fat cuz she rejected you? No wonder she did, she sensed your BS personality long time ago.

• I don't think he is looking at it the right way/saying the right thing but being a bitch leads you down a certain path.