Guys, Would you date a girl who is taller than you?

Im 6ft tall and find that a lot of guys have an issue with height.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger and single, I was often very attracted to women taller than me, but the prospect of looking up and asking her out was a bit too intimidating for me to do seriously (I often did it as a joke and they sometimes thought I was "cute" or funny, but I couldn't do it with a serious attitude).

0|0
    0|0
    • If such a girl asked me out back then, that would have totally worked. I'd have been counting my lucky stars.

What Guys Said 21

• I would definitely date a girl who was taller than me but there's a 99% chance, she wouldn't be interested. Guys have an issue with height because they've learned not to bother with girls that are taller than they are because there's a snowball's chance in hell that they're interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd be perfectly able to. I don't care much about height. In fact I'd be more inclined to date a really tall girl than a really short one.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's taller then me then she's like a circus freak

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm around your height and I'd date a girl 6 feet or even taller. Don't care either if she wear heels. I actually find that very attractive. Just as long as she also is not shallow, doesn't obsesses about height and has an awesome personality. If she doesn't meet those additional three criteria though, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah
    Chances are it wouldn't work anyway

Especially if it's a large gap like that (I'm 5'5)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to find a girl of your height. I'm 5'11 and actually like girls taller. But tall girls are usually the ones having the issue with height. I'm glad to hear that it's not your case :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall chicks are hot, I'm 6'3 and thays just easier to 69 baha

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure would

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any issues with height, I'm only 5'2 and most of my exes are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like petite frames

0|0
    0|0
    • I like really feminine women. The smaller the better for me.

• sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's not like a foot taller sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you date a guy shorter?

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date you. I'm 5'8''.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 so it's hard to find a taller girl

0|0
    0|0
  • then they are losers.

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmmm exceptions were made.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a small man I find it is the other way around. I would have ho issues dating a taller girl.

0|0
    0|0