I like this white guy but I feel like he won't date me because im black can this be true?

We hung out a couple times and we talk a lot and we just like each others company but i feel because of my race he would never be with me. He dosent even want to bring me around his friends because he feels that i won't fit in

I mean he's kind of weird in a way. He does weird things lol and he's the type if you dont text him he won't text you. I just get happy around him.
Okay so if i do ask him what do i say? How do
I say it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe with the Writing on the Wall and All here, dear, he would just prefer to be Friends to the Ends... For now anyways.
    However, he isn't Prejudice, Nor Racist, I can Read between the Fine Lines, he may Feel that 'His friends,' perhaps Others, will have Something to Say and he may not be Ready to Challenge this.
    Of course, the More you both Hang out and 'Talk a lot,' he might just say "The heck with it," because he has Nursed and Nurtured Something So Special and he cares Now enough about you Unconditionally, that Nothing will Stop him From... Being with you and Dating you.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe he doesn't show you to his friends because he thinks his friends won't be respectful towards you or do stupid offensive jokes. He doesn't want to be disappointed by his own friends. It might change how he sees them and he might not want to hang with them anymore, so he prefers avoiding the subject.

• You're both young and controlled by your social groups right now. Wait a few years and things will be better.

• You really have to ask him because you won't know otherwise. Some people will have reservation and some won't. I've been out with a black girl, she was awsome. I've turned down a black girl as well. So it just depends...

• Has he told you he doesn't want to bring you around his friends? If he's attracted to you, I bet there's a decent chance he may have an interest. I don't think we can really predict how he'll fell though.

• Why don't you ask him out?

• He makes me nervous

• Because im tired of having opportunities slip away because im scared

• Then don't be scared. You gain nothing by whining about it.

• Maybe. Ask him about it and see what he says.

• I find dark women extremely attractive :) what sort of background is the guy? Upper class , conservative etc? Anyway I remeber being very attracted to this girl who was African background but I felt uncomfortable because her cousins would always crack white jokes etc which I thought was just pathetic , we stopped dating after a while but not because of that but cause we just grew apart and it was a mutual thing

• Im. mex n white i like black girls lol i ffrl the same way bout black women i dunno lol i try n be good to a woman but always end up being hurt o used...

• It could, but than again it could not as well.

• Why do you mind to have him all to yourself when you go out? One on one is a much better way to get to know eachother.

• My big fantasy is being with black girl oneday...
    Mmmmm... really i like this much..

• Well majority of whites date whites. Statistically you'd be rejected but try anyways

• Is there that chance? Maybe. Did he say to your face he's embarrassed of you?

What Girls Said 8

• Sweetie I saw many white guys go for Black girls and other races like middle easterns and persians :)
    its okay so many black girls are damn hot
    just look at Rihanna and beyonce ^^
    I'm not Black but I find black women are one of the most attractive ever ^^
    and I have some Black friends and They are gorgeos ^^ I envy them lol hahaha
    I think he will date you if he really loves you. good luck

• Don't be ridiculous, if he doesn't like you because of your race that is not someone you want to be dating or even friends with or around them in general.

• why tf would u even wanna date a twat like that lmao

• It could be true.

• If he thinks like that he isn't worth it. Find someone who can love deeper than skin colour

• You will only know if he's into you in that way if you ask him. Some people just don't fit together, but mind you that no matter what he says or what his choices you will continue to be what you are, in the same beautiful way!

• well you won't know unless you tell him... and i to have a variety of friends and i don't bring them together because they are total opposites. Just tell hin

• If this guy does not like you because you are black then he is not the one for you, your blackness is nothing to apologize for, be yourself embrace your blackness don't allow anyone to make you feel less than, don't do it to yourself love who you are and if anyone cannot see past your color then simply they do not deserve you.