Rich/good looking guy, who is better off in the dating world?

Say both guys have great personalities, who will pull more girls you think? Be honest
My opinion is that during the younger years highschool and early 20s the handsome guy will, after that his time is done and he has to take what he gets.

• The unattractive but extremely rich guy?
  • The poor but extremely good looking guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know a guy is rich just by looking at him?
    Unless he's a show off douche... you can't.

But everyone sees when someone is attractive - hence the attractive guy.

But, of course, having a job is always important. Weather you make a lot or little - as long as you work for a living --- will be alright.

• That really depends on the girl. My girlfriend comes from a very high status family and she has told me in the past she would feel flat out uncomfortable bringing home a guy and telling her parents, who are both accomplished people, that he works forexample at burger king.

• Was referring to your last point about how the nature of your job doesn't matter as long as you have one, not true in all cases.

• Well... the thing is, at some point - at a certyin age, you have to want to have a career, be ambitious. That might be hard to do at Burger King...

Most Helpful Guy

• The best answer is 10-24 years old girls will choose the good looking guy. Coz they want a guy they can be thrilled by. They don't need or want money. They want excitement not money.

After 24 years they start thinking serious, like settling down and so on. They Gotta bring up kids, think about family and the future. Looks don't last after 35 with guys or girls, so they need someone long term. Good looking guys at that point will last a few years but a rich guy can support for a long time providing stability.

So the answer will depend on a girls age.

What Girls Said 13

• Bahaha can't bang money 💁🏻

• If the attractive guy has some type of charm, he could have it lots of ladies falling for him :)

• Poor but good looking.

• If he's an ass, it doesn't matter how good looking or how much money he makes.

• i mentioned both guys have good personalities to factor it out

• Poor but good looking. Can't care less about money

• Men with money has all the power.

• I would say the poor guy but extremely good looking guy cause he can easily get a modeling or acting gig or just some other low wage job. Women would love him especially if he had the personality to go with it.

• If a guy is straight up ugly, I don't care how much money he has. I'm not interested in being intimate with someone who I am not attracted to, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to be intimate with me either if he knew I wasn't attracted to him.

• maybe you dont. But who do you think will have it easier in the dating world based on what other woman would feel?

• completely depends on the woman. I want to be a career woman, I want to be able to fend for myself. As do all of my friends and many women in this day and age. But there are still women who want to be trophy wives.

• If you are a career woman why would you date an uneducated guy with a low skilled job simply because he's good looking ( assuming he's no longer a kid, around his late 20s or so)
      wouldn't you rather want the intelligent, highly educated, talented guy who can match you in regards to future aspirations and goals eventough he's not as good looking?

• Good looking guy of course.

• Can't the extremely rich guy just get surgery or something?

• Money is power.

• Always the rich guy

• The interesting one.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm leaning towards poor but extremely good-looking one if the goal is sexual conquest and getting laid left and right.

Rationale: he has the massive edge on first impressions.

The rich guy might be able to compete if he goes full-blown high-roller VIP style, throwing parties, attending them with female escorts and bodyguards, putting on the most suave attire, shit like that.

• In the latter case the rich guy is not necessarily attracting on money solely but power and fame and showing a form of dominance by having others bend to his will.

• ... and in that case, the rich guy actually becomes attractive -- not physically but through the suave attire, confidence and dominance, the clear sign that he's like a leader, etc. In that case he might be able to catch up to the one with the physical looks and even surpass him.

• The hot guy is more likely to get sex without having to pay for dates or make a commitment.

The rich guy is more likely to have to "work for it".

Basically the hot guy is great for casual fun and the rich guy is better when the girl is looking for sacrifices and responsibilities (someone to buy and house and raise kids with).

• Obviously the rich guy.

• She will marry the rich man, then use a good-looking personal trainer, tennis coach, or pool boy to fuck her on the side.

• Both should be able to do great if they aren't idiots. They'll just get different types of women.

• Depends how poor I guess, if he looks like a hobo prob not. A good looking guy will get a lot more girls unless the other one finds a hive of gold diggers.

• Dudes, women are attracted to social status. Looks and money are just two of the factors that status contains

If they're all white

They'll choose the rich one.

If not,
    They would the average white one (consider attractive by society) over a rich non-white one.

• I don't know. This situation is very difficult to prognosticate.

One, we have to know who are we talking about, the ugly rich guy, who is he was his back story? And the poor handsome guy who is he? That is s factor for be able to choose who wil do better dating wise. I think.

• Rich, because everyone woman is a shallow gold digger. Don't believe me? Take your date to a "cheap" restaurant and see how she reacts.

• the good looking guy probably has a better sex life, fucks hotter girls. But the rich guy probably gets a higher quality relationship.

• The poorer male.

• Beyond any reasonable doubt the girl would go for the unattractive rich guy. She would totally flip if he bought her one of those million dollar whips

• Bitches be fallin for dem Lamborghinis

• the second guy.
    the second guy can get rich but #1 can't be good looking. Ever.

• Both of them.

• the rich guy of course

• I would say the rich guy, because if you have money, you can buy nice expensive clothes, facial cleansers, plastic surgery, dental work. Yeah all that would make a lesser attractive guy look like a million bucks.

• B will get more girls.

A could get married more easily.

If we were talking slightly above vs. slightly below average, money would matter. But extremely good looking guys are gonna clean up on short term relationships.