What is going on?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months and I would say that we are pretty close. We usually talk for hours on end about anything and everything, but lately he's been acting... different. At first, I would call him or text him and he would say he was tired or exhausted and he would call or text me later. But now when I call, he either doesn't answer or he hangs up after a few rings. When I text him, it takes him hours to reply. I can't tell if I did something wrong or if he's just being distant... Can someone help me figure out what is happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. It's all indications of him not being interested in you anymore. So taking that in mind, who would he shift that interest to? Not you. For real, I would bet you 10 bucks he's cheating on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's either pulling away from you because in his heart he realizes it's not meant to be or he is just getting too comfortable and thinks it's OK to make no effort in a relationship. Sometimes people start to take you for granted once they have you.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's having problems. could be school or home.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, his behaviour isn't right. If he used to message/call you and now he seems to avoid the contact, he either lost his interest (met another girl) or he's dealing with some problems. The best idea would be to ask him if he wants to meet up and talk to him in person about your doubts. If he doesn't seem to be enthusiastic about the date, here's your answer.

• Maybe he has a lot of his mind

• Well I know he suffers from depression (as do I) and usually he'll tell me about it, but now there's nothing...