Girls, Why would she smile when she has a boyfriend and he knows?

Girl kept trying to make moves for months but I didn't take the hint. So once she purposely walked past and said hi and blushes and smiles. So I left it for months due to work then went to make a move to find out she now has a boyfriend. So I thought ok maybe I confused her. So I didn't add her on fb I just commented on her pictures saying hey, you look nice on this one. Her boyfriend knew and they seen me and he was trying to build up to asking me about it. And followed onto the same carriage on the train. As he faced the other way she turned to me looked me in my eyes and had the biggest smile and was doing it as in she was meaning something by it? Then when she knew he would see she immediately stopped so what is she thinking lol anyone?

2

What Girls Said 2

• You can't assume anything by a person smiling at you; especially if she has a boyfriend. She could have been trying to be friendly or she was even possibly thinking of something entirely different while smiling. I do this often. If she has a boyfriend then odds are highly stacked against you that there's somehow a significant meaning behind a single smile.

• It was let a shy, quick smile. It was more of a suprised , happy it seemed like she was trying to say something but without words. Of course when her boyfriend wasn't looking.

• Oh course until there honeymoon period expires !

• When you're over someone it seldom happens that you suddenly like that person again when you see them. Odds are stacked against you. Once the feelings fade and new memories you forget about people in your past.

• She could very well be smiling in a primarily friendly way.

• She could be ! But it wasn't a genuine friendly smile. It was a lot more intense like more shocked? From what it seems is basicly for months she been wanting me to make moves because I didn't she started herself as I reappeared again she then got a boyfriend that's when I let her know but of course he knew also now if she didn't know I was interested until she was taken then what would you do normally you wouldn't want to show any signs I. e give me any intiatve? Ok so maybe when she note with him I may be abit more brave lol

• I do wish it loll but compared to other girls I have tried flirting with the ones that are not interested avoid eye contact and definitely don't smile. In fact all of them ! Most girls who are show similar signs but in different ways depending on how shy / confident they are. Same for men. But it was strange how she never spoke when I saw her everyday but aslong as I disappeared the first time she saw me she forced an approach.

• She probably wants to be your friend.