Guy calling me everyday before we even met. Is this a red flag?

We met on a dating app. The moment we started talking on the app, he asked if he could call me and he called everyday after that. He also kept making future plastic with me and we haven't even met in person! Is this a red flag? Is he one of those guys who kinda reels the girl in making her fall for him and then actually doesn't commit to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds a bit dodgy to me, if you meet go with a friend first time at least

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be! Love bombing which is a man coming on extremely strong in the beginning and future faking you (talking about your life together in the future) really early in a relationship is a huge red flag.
    It's a fast forward of the relationship to get what he wants from it.
    Not to say that's what is happening here for sure but it's good to be on your game and notice the signs when it happens:)
    Is he doing anything else that's kinda making you wonder? Don't ignore instincts, whatever those are telling you!

What Guys Said 2

• If you think this is moving too fast for you, let him know

• Probably.

What Girls Said 1

• He's just too much for me. If a guy gets too keen too fast it makes me think that he can't get other girls. It's odd. But that's a red flag that he will commit to you too early too much

• I agree! I was with a guy I was totally into and he just didn't seem sincere with the over the top crap right off the bat. Makes them look desperate and needy and it's a definite turn off. It also leaves you curious about their motives.