Doesn't that represent most women?

Doesn't that represent most women?

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Over all it just represents most men in terms of butthurt reactions..

6|0
    1|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Dude that person is obviously trolling and you're falling for it just like the idiots in your example.

5|0
    0|1
  • She sounds extremely shallow. No, not all women are like that. I hate how just because there are bitches like that, some guys assume that all women are the same. She's probably single because she has an attitude like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • We're not all like that,

but I agree, she sounds like a shallow cow

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no. There are a lot of us who appreciate "short" men, and not all of us feel the need to make a fuss out of something so simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a big generalization, I like tall guys yes but that doesn't mean they like me. If anything I always wind up with someone who is 5'9 the most. So height is really not that important in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. What the hell?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not

0|0
    0|0
  • We're not all like that,

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. What a bit*h.

0|0
    0|0
  • PLOT TWIST: She's actually a guy IRL

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If you actually think that one female represents millions of women, or more than half of them, I think you aren't mentally ready to be in a relationship with a female.

She is shallow. All women aren't. Not even half. Just a sorry handful.

2|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't. Ass holes are around in both genders.

4|0
    0|0
  • seems like what women write when you disagree with them. if you disagree with a women you're a basement dwelling neck beard that can't get laid.

0|0
    1|0
  • Stereotypes and generalizations just pull us apart when we should be pulling together.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn i could troll the fuck out of people on tender... I might have to check it out hahah

1|0
    0|0