GUYS BE HONEST WOULD YOU?

Guys, if a girl just got out of a relationship and you like her, wouldn't you want to be around her as much as possible so she doesn't find another guy?
Or would you give her space?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• And be the 'Rebound guy' for 6 weeks, until she finds some other guy!! Hell NO!! If a woman just got dumped, or broke up, and I an just a friend, I'm there for her, but NEVER stepping into the 'Rebound Position' listening to all her angry venting, and really crappy sex, because she is still thinking of the ex!!
    If a relationship ends badly, that woman is really not good for a new relationship for about a year, from what I have experienced and heard from other friends.
    She needs her space to get things sorted, and any guy, stupid enough to get into that, is just going to get SHREDDED!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Space, please give me space. I want to have friends and hobbies and a carreer next to my relationship.

What Guys Said 15

• Give her space because I don't want to be a rebound. The last thing I want is to be used and then abandoned when she no longer needs me to distract her from her break up. Wait it out until she is over it and then after that see if their is a real connection.

• I'm the opposite. I stay far away from girls around the time of breakup/argument, because nearly every decision she makes and action she takes will be in reaction to that prior event. In other words, she isn't being genuine, and if their relationship dynamic ever reversed course, she would bolt and go back to her ex/abuser. Myself, as well as other guys who may take the bait and fall for her outreach would then be left cold.

I see right through it, and wish to not partake.

• That's some orbiter bullshit right there.

I'd make my interest known. If she pulled ANY kind of bullshit excuses about 'needing time' or some shit like that, *POOF*, I'm gone. Done with her forever.

• I've tried this. She ghosted out on me in a month.

Give her space is my answer.

• I'd play it both ways. If a guy quickly latches on, it's a "needy" sign, and we don't want to show that. I'm guessing in your case that he's backed way off?

• Nope. If she's looking to find another guy then go for it then she should go for it and do her thing. If she's looking to find me, then maybe I'm interested.

• A little bit of both. People need Tim ekt heal and be on their own too.

• I'd take advantage to get laid tbh.

• i never play games. i would tell her i want her but will give her space if she wants me to

• No be around her... Same goes for girls most time if you read one of MyTakes

• He told me that he doesn't wanna be my rebound... and to take things "slow"...
      We talked about kids before, he wanted me to move in with him, he wants me to sleep over "permanently"... but he doesn't plan dates or really take me out. I hate that!

• heuu He might still be into you though... Should just tell him about it I guess... Propose him going out with you yourself

• Depends

• Don't want to seem desperate, i would give her space, what is to be would be

• İt depends on a girl.

• I'd be around her, but I wouldn't suffocate her.

• I give free neck massages to those girls.

What Girls Said 1

• If she just got out of a relationship and she wasn't the one who ended it, it might actually be a bad idea if he was around too much

She might feel smothered.