Guys, How do you show a guy you like him without being annoying?

I want to be assertive because too often guys assume I'm not interested because I'm shy. But I don't want to cross the line and be too annoying. Any tips or thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could ask him out in a date or just ask the huy if he likes you

• Well he is a family friend so it's a little more complicated than that. We hung out at a wedding got drunk and made out. But I don't know if he thinks of that as a drunken makeout or would be interested in more.

• Well maybe you could bring up that night or talk about something related to feelings see if he has any interest in it or if it was just a drunken thing

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 5

• When you talk to a guy, if you like him, think of an event you could go to and ask him for his number, or make up an excuse to leave and ask for his number.

• Don't worry about crossing the line.

• You tell him...

• I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I'm intrigued by him and want to hang out again to see if I like him.

• how are you shy if you madeout with him

• We both had been drinking and he initiated. I have a complex too because of another guy that led me on for years. So now I have a hard time believing guys signals that they are interested. I know it probably sounds ridiculous

• You can just tell him, or if you're cute you can get away with being extra touchy.

• If you already made out then you should just go for it, he is probably into you.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him to hang out together/arrange something with him.