Do you ever get tired of liking your crush?

Or chasing
I want to be done. Im so tired and hurt..

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, but you need to express it, show them. If they don't reciprocate/appreciate , not worth the time and effort.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Not going to lie. Crushing pretty hard, but it's one way rn. *sigh*

- Dude probably doesn't even know I'm still crushing on him. & As much as I want to give up and KNOW I should... Something is keeping me around.
    .
    .
    .
    I've left plenty of guys previously and let them go or just stayed friends afterwards; with no feelings..

This does not happen to me. 'Ssecretly', it pisses me off (at myself) for liking him so much.

What Guys Said 7

• If you can find peace with your crush one way or the other, you're doing it wrong. But hey, everyone does it seems. Once you overthink the moment, you're doomed.

Stop thinking so much. Just do.

• While you still find them desirable, you eventually stop wasting your time pining fruitlessly after them.

• Getting sick and tired of it (which probably only happens because either you're not making you're interest clear or your crush is not interested in you) is the first step of getting over your crush.

• You'll tire of them eventually.

• I can definitely relate, I had a crush of over 6 years, and by the end I was very tired and hurt

• You just have to ask them out or ask them what they really desire and once you know what they want you have to make a decision for yourself.

• No I love having a crush, even if I know it'll never happen, it's someone to think about when you're going to sleep

What Girls Said 1

• yaa... i feel you there