How do I just calm down and go with the flow?

every time im in a relationship, for some reason i can't just sit back and enjoy it. when there are problems, i become overdramatic. when everything is peaceful and going smoothly, i search for a problem. i dont start problems, but its like i can't just accept the fact that its ok. there are no problems. i feel the need to find something wrong. it doesn't make me feel good, i want things to be peaceful but i can't just chill. and on top of that, im always thinking about the future! i always think about how things will be in the very far future instead of whats going on right now. it all just stresses me out and i wish i could just go with the flow instead of worrying about things that aren't even there

Most Helpful Guy

• A Taoist Proverb:

If you are depressed you r living in the past
    If you are anxious you r living in the future

Consciousness is a motion of sorts
    So then why stare at the ripples

The content identify with the motion.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you've never actually been in a secure relationship. so you're not looking for problems when things are smooth. yore sensing problems under the radar when things are actually not smote. intuition can be confused with paranoia. bc things that are wrong are not alway talked about or consciously known.

you might worry too much but i dint think its ever just worry. if you felt more stable you'd worry less. t might be an exaggerated reaction but it does not mean its a baseless one. like someone can feel like they are getting a cold and thin its cancer. they'd be wrong but its still not nothing. and they still need ret and good nutrition etc.

What Guys Said 2

• Valium

• you seem to be a problem seeker.. looking for drama. just practice your ind in peace.

What Girls Said 2

• You just accurately described me, I have this problem as well. I don't have a solution for you sadly (I'm still trying to figure it out) but I hope you don't feel as alone in this situation xD

• Those are all personal issues you have with yourself. You gotta do some soul searching to find out why you react this way. Usually this type of behavior stems from something in your past. You have to figure out what that is, and accept it and learn how to change it. Only then will you approach situations differently going forward:)