If you and/or your family was wealthy, would you date someone who was middle class or lower?

Only the real wealthy users could probably legitimately answer, but all are welcome

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Because i know how terrible it is to be middle class. I don't really judge others. As long as they aren't dirt poor i'm fine. My family used to be really rich then my father started having problems with work so i had to get used to living a middle class lifestyle but now my dad is finally getting all the money back thank god ❤️ There is more to a person than the money they own but, like i said as long as i'm still rich and they aren't dirt poor i'm perfectly fine with that.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I have done that you got to have a bit of ruff sometimes

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, who cares?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah because I'm not wealthy, my parents worked hard for their wealth. I plan to take the education they paid for and create my own. I want to grow with my spouse so I wouldn't mind him being from humble backgrounds. My mom used to be dirt poor, ambition makes all the difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • My family is wealthy but I'm with a guy da doesn't even have a job... so yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• My family isn't wealthy by any standards, but if they were, I wouldn't mind dating someone middle class or lower. On the contrary, I would probably not even pursue someone wealthy, I'd be too intimidated.

0|0
    0|0
  • ofcourse.

0|1
    0|0