Guys, DREAM job making tons of money Or The love of your Life if you could pick one which one?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Love of my life... No questions asked... I'm just a hopeless romantic.. That's it

What Guys Said 14

• I choose Love of my life. If you take the job it could be a lonely life.. but if your smart you should be able to pull off both because the love of your life should also be understanding about your job just like you would be about hers

• Love of my life. Assuming were talking about a true love and someone youd marry have kids with and all that.

Work is work in my opinion. You can always find another job, a true love of your life might only come by once in your lifetime.

Really surprised at the dream job answers, you guys realize money doesn't buy happiness right?

• Dream job... live longer.

• Dream job making tons of money.

Love is bullshit. Totally unreliable. Give me self-fulfillment, and women will come.

• dream job

• Dream job.

Wait, I've already pretty much got that.

How about the option for a new fishing pole or rifle?

• Probably the love of my life. Work and money doesn't bring me fulfilment.

• Making me choose between my hopeless romantic and practical sides haha.. I choose dream job.

• My mom is both but dat NFl career doe

• Dream job

• Dream job. Money can buy love.

• I already have my dream job, so...

• I want the love of my life. Money will be obsolete soon.

• dream job