How old were you when you had your first kiss?

^^ Up There.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a late bloomer.=/..at 18

but it was with the guy that I really liked=]..

What Girls Said 8

• I was 13 I am pretty sure when I had my first real kiss..not like just pressing lips together.was with my boyfriend who I was so totally in love with.

• I was 18 (and I still am). My boyfriend took my first kiss at a stop light in his car. I'm glad he's the one I gave my first kiss to, because I love him very much! <3

• 11. twas a snowday...twas also crazy fun in snowsuuits. :D

• 15

• I was almost fourteen and we'd been dating for two months. It was the end of eighth grade year for me, and of freshman year for him. We ended up dating for fifteen months and he was my first love.

• huh I was 7 and a guy beat this other boy up with a skate board for me so I kissed him lol.

i was a early bloomer

• haha wow I was actually like still a baby when I first kissed a guy I was at least 2 I would say

• Hmmmm...Confesion...I have not ever been kissed on the lips before. parents made me promise not to until ...well...marriage. The first kiss on the cheek was when I was ten, I was with a guy friend when I was upset because my uncle died.

What Guys Said 4

• 18...best moment of my life.

She was awesome.

• 19.

• and counting

• 7 I hung around with older people.