Me and my female friend made out and what should I do now?

I'm 15 and a guy and she is also 15. We have been friends since forever and tbh I always thought about having a relationship with her because she is always so cute and nice. Yesterday she was at my house and we were watching a movie and she started moving closer to me and I did the yawn thing to put my arm around her (ik it's stupid but I couldn't think of anything else) and after a little we looked at each other in the eyes and started making out and we sucked face for about 30 minutes straight. After that we just continued cuddling and I was touching her a bit and feeling her up a little and today she came over and acted like nothing ever happened. What should I do? Should I remind her of what happened and how fucking hot it was? Should I ask her out? Again, I really want a relationship with her and I really want to make out with her again. And by the way we weren't drunk/high

Most Helpful Girl

• She's attracted to you and she liked it. Don't SAY anything about it. Just show her that you want it to happen again/initiate something similar. You should treat it like nothing very important happened, otherwise it will probably panic her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like she responds well to touch.

I'm similar often in that I cannot get a woman to respond so well in a romantic/passionate kind of way unless I put my hands on her. I'm not going to seduce her with words (far from that type of smooth talker). If I can touch her and she's receptive to my touch, things tend to get heated quite quickly.

You might feel like you need to initiate some bold moves like stretching and doing that arm thing, but you can be a lot more direct but subtle about it simultaneously.

For example, when walking together, you might just reach and confidently and assertively grab her hand. If you execute this move well and treat it like it's nothing, it often won't be awkward and work really well.

It's also worth putting yourself physically close to her. No sparks are going to be ignited across a dinner table, for example, but sitting shoulder-to-shoulder on a park bench or, even better, couch is going to help a lot.

You can also be playful and tease a bit, give her a kiss on the cheek, play with her hair, poke her, cut it with humor, things like that. It'll allow some physical contact to be established without much tension at all, but the laughter that follows can often lead to something more, like a kiss (and quite naturally, you don't have to make a bold move).

Also feel free to ask her out. Don't make it a thing. You can just be like, "Hey, there's this cool (insert place/event) on (insert time/location). Wanna go?" Be forward when you do this. Don't be like, "It's up to you, you don't have to go if you want (weak, not confident, be confident)".

• Having her at the house watching movies is also way better than movie date, since you can snuggle up next to each other on the couch and not just stare at a screen in silence. So you're in a pretty good position if you have her there, but don't be afraid to sit right next to her. If you can get in a cuddling kind of position (like spooning), that's going to make it really easy to work towards something more, like a kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• She's probably feels nervous, and pretending nothing happened. Probably, because she doesn't know how you feel towards her. Go and ask her out! 😆

What Guys Said 8

• She is wondering if you still feel the same... you are friends, after all, you can go do something together. Make a very small move (like touch her shoulder or her back as she goes through a door or something) and see how she reacts. If she pulls away, you might have to give her some time to figure this out for herself.

• By all means ask her out. You will regret it if you don't. Chances are she's acting like nothing happened because she's just not sure how to act.

• First.. you need not mention that you're a guy.. we get that from.. The blue thing.
    Second, she feels the same, just don't do anything let it roll and when moment comes go again for a kiss.

• Ask her out

• give it a go man worst case is she says no..

• Talk to her about it, she's probably as unsure as you are.

• Bang her.

• Try and ask her out on a date