He's different after our first date?

Okay so we went on our first date after talking for months. I enjoyed it and it lasted for 8 hours and he kissed me several times. I said I would like to see him too and he agreed to. Though things seem a bit different now.
He seems a bit more distant in the way he's replying. He no longer says goodnight etc. But he still replies often and as quickly. Should I be direct and ask him if he felt any chemistry, or should I simply back off?

• Be direct
  • Back off

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Be direct and ask him what happened.. and tell him that you'll appreciate it if he'd be totally honest with you..

What Guys Said 1

• be direct... its better to know early

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you should give him a bit space and wait if things are gonna go back to where they were.

• Be direct, if it turns sour, then back off and let it go. I think you should expect either reply and don't let it get to you - it's just one date so far so no emotional fallout hopefully!

• depends on the guy.

• I guess he lost interest after the first date