How should I tell her that I don't want to pay?

Lets say we're on a date/hang out and we are not in a relationship. And when the restaurant bill comes, what is a polite way to ask whether if she can contribute for her share? I feel bad because if I was the one approaching a girl and asking her out, it would be super weird if I wouldn't want to pay for her share.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't even pay on a single date at this age, you shouldn't be dating!

• The age is not accurate, and I don't know how to change it.

• Age does not come into the equation.

What Girls Said 4

• Go to the park. Problem solved.

• You say "shall we go dutch?" And watch as her opinion of you as a man crumbles. Not because of how you said it, but what you said and how it relates to how much you value her time.

• I value seeing her, but I just don't want to pay. Ideally I would want to do something that cost less money.

• U mean I value what she sacrifices for, right? Yes I do value her time to be on a date. She should value my time to be on a date too

• yea but because it's kinda normal for the guy to pay, the fact that you expect her to may send a louder message to her than you're intending.

• IF YOU can't PAY DON'T PLAY!

• WHAT! We are just hanging out, we arn't sleeping or anything lol

• If it's the first date, and you've asked her, then that makes you a very tight fisted b****** indeed.
    Hope you enjoy your single life forever.

• I guess I should suggest fast food because it's cheaper.

• Are you seriously trying to wind us all up TROLL?