Guys, how would u react if girl u had sex only a couple times is pregnant?

what if u had sex with girl a couple times only and she told u she is on pills and then after ur last meeting (after about 2 month) u meet again and she tell u, that her pills failed and she got pregnant and now already 2 month pregnant... she was just afraid to tell u before. And that she will keep it and just let u know u ll have a kid and dont ask for anything, just let u know...
What would u do?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd be pissed she waited to tell me and i'd want to see for certain that she is... but ultimately, me personally, would be supportive of her

What Guys Said 28

• To be begin with, I wouldn't have sex with a random girl without a condom. And secondly, it's pretty unlikely that I would ever have sex with a girl I barely know, unless it happens on vacation, in which case I would never see her again anyway...

• For me, I'd be pretty fucking pissed. Scared? Afraid? Throw that bullshite right out the window please and thank you. I would have liked to have known at an earlier time. The thought of being a Dad is pretty damn cool and I'd want to be there. Don't ask for anything? Throw that bullshit out along with the fear.

• what do u even mean...

• I don't care if I barely "know" her. Even some married couples barely know each other than they might think. If she's lying then fuck it I wouldn't do anything.

• u need to be more polite, otherwise, FUCK ur fucking question i am not gonna speak with such rude person

• Carry on.

• I wouldn't go screwing random girls without protection in the first place - and even with protection, I'd pulling out!

• Why would I be having sex with a random woman in the first place?

• I got a message from some like 4-5 months after we slept together twice without protection (good old oull out method.)

"I really need to talk to you, it's important. Please message me back so we can talk."

i think i actually died for like 6 seconds... My reaction was explaining super detailed how I'd commit suicide if she was pregnant.

She never replied.

• use condoms then and dont trust contraception pills-they dont work sometimes and then u r a father in any moment

• Or just keep doing what im doing.

• i dont care...

• That's very responsible of you.

• that pills failed? u really stupid asshole

• I want do anything with random girls. Only way I might even do anything with a girl outside of a relationship is if we are friends with benefits but I doubt I want to have FWBs anyways.

• Man up. Any guy who is man enough to put his dick into a girl needs to be man enough to take care of a resulting child, no matter what precautions, the only perfect precaution is keeping it in your pants.

• u didn't answer on the question

• It's non of your business what a man does with his dick.

• Sorry, I thought it was implied in the 'man up'

Step up, and at the very least be a father and support the mother.

• Own up your responsibility sex is a 2 way thing it's not only the girl who needs to handle the protection part.

• I'd think she lied to trap me. That's always why I use condoms even if she "says" she's on the pill. Even wrapped it when one said her tubes were tied.

• no one can trap anyne with ptrgnancy... she will find another dad to the baby eventually

• Yes they can. My best friend had it happen. Said she was on the pill but lied to get him to get her pregnant.

• u can't trust pills anyway!!! if he didn't want pregnancy-he should have use condoms, u sound like sexist who blame girls in EVERYTHING!!!

• id take resposibilitty... marry her, work, get money, work on the pension, raise the baby, retire, vacay with the woman then die

• id take responsibilty of the baby. make a family, get money, save, then raise the baby.

• I wouldn't believe her. If I barely know her then can't trust her. Get a test and prove it. Additional details will be discussed later if necessary.

• she dont need anything from that man, she just tell and he wants he can do dna test, up to him

• Either she gets it removed or she dies.

• Only a couple times?
    I don't omit the condom before I truly know her well.
    Thus I'd know she got pregnant by another guy.

• make her get an abortion ;)