Would you consider this over-dressed?

Would you consider this over-dressed?I have this exact dress. But I don't wear it with tights or anything.

I have a dinner and movie date Tuesday, and I have no idea where we're going to eat. So I wasn't sure if this dress would be too dressed up or if it's casual enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks alright to me, simple but yet still nice, I think it would be a fair choice if you do end up going somewhere nicer you'd at least be dressed appropriately, but if it's someplace simple then the dress is simple enough that you wouldn't be overdressed.

Most Helpful Girl

• wear it with flats or converse and you should be good

What Guys Said 29

• Personally I think that looks great, it's not crazily formal but it's classy :) you will look good for a dinner in something like this but I wouldn't wear anything too out there as you don't know where your going. More importantly good luck on your date! To answer last question it's casual and classy it's kinda perfect for a date :)

• seems fine to me

• I don't consider that over-dressed at all. It's a really pretty dress and I like it a lot. I'm sure your date will too.

• It's fine

• I think it would look great on you.

• The dress itself is fine. i'd suggest not wearing the leggings and wearing heels though, It's looks childish in the picture.

• I don't like the tights. If it is going to be cold enough for tights, try a different colour, but best would be without. Also not those shoes please! :D

• Does nobody read the text under the photo? Sheesh lol

• Only partially it appears :D Sorry!

No, it's not over-dressed. It looks very flattering.

• It's very attractive and I think it's appropriate for the occasion. With or without tights would not make a difference to me, I like both...

• It seem pretty universal.

• It seems OK.

• Nope, I consider this to be overdressed.
    trustmeilie.files.wordpress.com/.../...-layers.gif

• Simple, nice dress. Try to wear with pantyhose, nude or black colour. If you'll wear this dress with high heels, your body shape will be looks even better.

• I wouldn't walk into McDonald's wearing that but a night out in town, sure ya all goods.

Not really over dressed,
    Certainly well dressed.

• Dress is ok would still look pretty. I think this dress is fine for either occasion.. casual or a little dressed. For happy medium I'd definitely go for it. The dress is fine to say I made an effort but not too much.

• good either way

• naah, this looks good and decent, not over dressed at all

• Sufficient.

• No, it's very appropriate and pretty.

• Noy overdressed but id ditch the stockings

• you should wear the tights too

• It's fine. Good luck!

• don't wear the leggings part then you will be fine they just look weird

• She looks like a slut

• lmao. no. pretty good

• I don't like the dress sorry to say

• with your figure, dont consider wearing it

• also how do you have a movie date when you're some brown eyed huge girl with dead eyes. It baffles me how anyone would be desperate enough to date women so low on value

• No it's simple but nice

• no, it's good

• nope its normal

What Girls Said 15

• I think that it's a perfect in between. You could dress it up or down; throw on heels and some accessories to dress it up, boots and a cardigan or jacket to dress it down. Heck you could even go with it as is really. I think it's fine.

• Nah, that looks fine. It looks pretty casual but still like you'd have made enough effort for what it is

• Nope, it's really simple.

• No, it's fine. Have fun on your date :)

• I think it can work both ways, classy and casual attire. It's the type of dress you can never go wrong with.

• No, seems extremely cute and simply. :)

• no I go to the mall and univ with dresses similar to that
    looks good, don t worry ^^

• Not at all, I simply love this. It's perfect and you should totes wear it on your date.

• Seems fine but those tights actually look really good with that dress!

• for the summer yes

• I think it's an appropriate way to dress, also very nice clothes

• It's very appropriate for the occasion.
    Hope you have a wonderful memorable evening.

• it may be a little too dressy! how about some jean shorts/jeans with a more dressy/formal shirt?

• I'm no fashion expert but it's a nice simple dress so I guess you're fine.
    Have fun <3 !

• No, not over dressed.