Who would make a better date a feminist or vegan (animal rights type )?

Id rather stay home and eat Ramen noodles

• feminist
  • vegan
  • none

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I hate that you're taking two people and assuming that their personalities are completely warped as a result of being a feminist or a vegan. I know plenty of vegans who are the exact same person they were before going vegan, the only thing that changed was their diet and their greater compassion for animals, the environment, and health. Statistically, vegans tend to have higher IQs than anyone of any other diet, which would actually make them excellent conversationalists. I know plenty of feminists who are hilarious and wonderful people.
    I just don't see what these things have to do with how these people will fare on a date. You do realize that vegans and feminists talk about stuff other than veganism and feminism?

• Vegans have higher IG? Where did you get that from?

• @Zorax aweeee too cute!!

• Thanks :P

• Most females are at least slightly feminist. It doesn't mean crazy as fuck that talks constantly about womens rights. It doesn't mean anythings vegan.

There's nothing wrong with believing in animals rights. I love animals. But I also love a nice steak. Plus never met a vegan that didn't talk about being vegan and all this crap while I ordered meat.

• So which will make a better date?

• Feminist. But depends on the person really. There are awesome vegans and feminist but there's also nutters in both

• I'd rather shoot myself in the foot that to go on a date with any of those options. Ramen sounds amazing lol.

• I'd probably get along more with the feminist, so them.

• I probably wouldn't date either but I want someone who respects women and animals

• A vegan <3 Love them vegans, I think they're awesome people. They actually give a damn about animal rights unlike the majority of the population and have admirable amounts of self-control.

• Do you think everyone should be vegan?

• In an ideal world, yes. But I'm not a dumbass, obviously it's never gonna happen.

• There would be a huge food shortage as well. And vegetables prices would skyrocket.

• Vegans just annoy me honestly. They always have to tell me why they're vegan and why it's better to be vegan blabla. I've even met someone that abused their dog by feeding it only vegan stuff.

Feminists (if the correct term) are just for equal rights so that's like a low standard.

• I don't wanna have to find out if feminist is the good one or not. That's why I'll go for a girl who isn't.

• I get that. An easy thing to do is ask her stance on a statement that will immediately clarify if she is or not.

• Thats what i usually do.😊

• I would probably date a vegan, but I wouldn't mind male feminist.

• it doesn't matter really

• I'm a feminist so i'd love to go on a date with one :)

What Guys Said 20

• I only dated one vegan before and, apologies for getting so crude, but she had the nicest-smelling vag I've ever encountered. I actually wanted her to sit on my face.

I'm not sure if it was just her or that her diet actually helped there. In any case, she was quite lovely and wasn't one of those "meat is murder" types.

• The diet actually helps. Also makes men's semen taste much better.

• @Metlahaed That's awesome -- then being vegan might be a major plus in my opinion.

• Asparagus might be the exception, I know it makes your pee smell pretty strong at the least.

Yes being vegan is a plus for many reasons. Though I am not a vegan...

• depends on their personality

• So the choice is Big Red or a "meat is murder" militant? Yeah, pass the noodles.

Google "Millie Tant" from satirical comic Viz: she is the textbook feminazi who declares that "Meat is murder, paid for by a rapist!" (men)

• Feminist. Easily feminist.

The thing is, feminists are still human and are still subject to their human biology.

Ergo, when you get them into bed, pull out the performance of your life and show them things about their bodies that they couldn't even imagine was possible, it completely fries their "feminism logic" and their brain goes into melt down.

It's quite entertaining to watch and not a bad way to pass the time.

• None.

• Both feminists and vegans come in a variety of personalities, races, cultures, etc. There are probably people from both groups I would love to date and hate to date. Stop being a dick.

• Read the fucking question

• Comprehension wasn't your strong point!

• Rather not take chance with that "variety". Touch of psycho now whats to say soon its not a full blown psycho. Good for you we need more people like you, take it for the team!!

• I'd rather spend several hours with a Vietnamese interrogator who wants to make me talk, a small generator, a metal bedframe, and some jumper cables, than spend a couple minutes with either of those.

• I'll be honest neither I mean how do you propose I would be able to make it work with a vegan?

However I'd date a vegan anytime over a feminist. I don't think life with a vegan be anywhere near as miserable compared to a feminist.

• I'd pick feminist, the right one, not the feminazi flavor tho.

• Let me tell you... I have a friend, male friend. Who is both.

• i would select the vegan.

• I'm a feminist myself, so I'd love to date one.

• I've dated feminists. Very outspoken ones, even. One who's even made a bit of a name for herself in the blogosphere. It's really not a big deal as long as you're not a sexist douchebag. Contrary to the common belief among sexist douchebags, feminists don't hate all men. They just hate sexist douchebags.

I've never dated a vegan, but I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's more likely that a vegan wouldn't want to date an onmivore like me.

• I think I have a better chance with the feminist. I eat so much meat it would make any vegan appalled.

• Definitely the vegan over the feminist.

• i would fucking date morgan freeman but not date a feminist and im not gay.

• Feminists are my most hated of people.

• I'd rather get hate for eating animals than being born with a penis. And since feminism these days has become more about complaining and hating men, I would have to pass on that. However I'd rather stay single than date either.

• I've been with both and it's honestly not that bad at all. Most feminist and vegans aren't assholes. At least they aren't to me.

• Does it matter?

• Yeah

• my pleasure.

• Cool