How do I manage to get female attention?

I don't understand it. I read about all these guys who can't get earshot of a woman and have never once had this problem. I'm not wealthy. I'm not a leader. I'm not alpha. I don't dress well. I'm no sex god. I don't approach first. I don't even look good and am out of shape!

Yet I've never really had trouble.

What am i doing, or not doing, differently?

Maybe it's just statistical eventuality.

• I'm stumped
  • I bet it's because...
That moment when no one pays you mind. <3

Q. Q

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Well, start changing whatever is holding you back. You can get in shape if you really wanted to--stop making excuses. With that comes confidence.

• You just said that you don't dress well, so maybe you could start dressing well! Girls like it when a guy is passionate about something, maybe you could start a new hobby/sport or even join an amateur dramatics club. This will be a good way to boost your confidence and maybe help you feel comfortable interacting with women.

• I don't understand your question.

• Or maybe you're just lying and wish this was true

What Guys Said 7

• listen here dude, i was never approached by women until i worked out. i got more confidence and random women would approach me while running in the park, not only girls but also guys, they wanted my advice and my friendship. like people come to me and they talk to me and we are friends. its all about charisma, confidence and feeling good. it attracts people.

• You're smart and have good conversational skills. Also even if you aren't a leader you seem confident/content with who you are and that is generally attractive.

• By having success in one domain: excellent grade and degree, sports, or sales.

• Confidence

• Confidence is king bro. Absolute king. Its extremely hard to build and that's why people value it more than looks.

• Shouldn't you be telling us this? =)

Man you are lucky. Pls come to the uk and share your wisdom with us here.

Also pls check this out to impart your knowledge! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2046147-is-a-woman-more-likely-to-be-openly-sexual-with-someone-who-isn-t

• Start by changing your attitude and getting some confidence. Then you'll see a change