I'm pregnant and my boyfriend is 6'4 and I'm only 5'2... 😅?

Basically, I've recently found out I'm pregnant. I'm a really petite woman with pretty small hips and a small frame. Whereas he's really tall and well proportioned.

Lately he's he's been really sympathetic towards me and even says 'yeah you're gonna have a really bad time in that hospital, c-section all the way'. So I'm kinda scared. I'm only 23 and I'm scared I'm gonna end up huge during pregnancy and won't be able to deliver our baby naturally. He also has quite a big head so, yeah! Worried! And worried the baby will be huge.

So yeah, please help?

• You're probably gonna have a big baby and need a c-section.
  • Baby could be small and take after you.
  • Chances are if baby takes after him you'll be huge during pregnancy.
  • This all counts for nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• I would check with your doctor/nurse to ease your concerns at your next pre natal appointment plus I am sure you are hitting the pregnancy forums there might be women who had similar experiences there. I have a feeling that the bones are soft and pliable at the time of birth to facilitate the journey through birth canal and vagina.

What Girls Said 1

• This is silly. You'll see what the baby will look like when the time comes. No way to know now. If this really bothered you... you wouldn't be having sex with him... would you...