If I am taller than a girl am I tall enough?

I like this girl who is about 3cm shorter than me. I know she likes taller guys, but taller can mean anything. If I am 0.5cm taller than someone, than I am still taller.
So when girls say they want taller guy, do they literally mean, just taller, or does it actually mean you have to be very tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually mean an actual tall guy. No harm trying though, I always prefer tall guys but my current boyfriend of many years isn't that much taller than my 5'2 self... so it happens.. if he's good enough as a person to win her over. Really looks is just one part of liking somebody, and a preference isn't always set in stone

• Yes but then you would say I want a tall guy. If you said you want a guy to be tallER then it would mean you have no problem dating a guy thats 5'3, since he's tallER than you

• We'll he's 5'6 only 4 inches taller but not that THAT much shorter than the average. I always liked over average guys before though. Like most guys here aren't 6'1 but that was my ideal height.

• Just try though anyway. As long as you're not short you've got a chance. Height is one of those things that if it isn't extreme it can be overlooked.

Most Helpful Guy

• If by taller guys I imagine that would mean guys who are taller than average so like 5'10+. You wouldn't really say you like short girls and mean girls 1cm smaller.

• its subtle, but there is a difference between tall and tallER. She said tallER

• I would still imagine that it means taller than average it's pretty common that girls prefer guys taller and it's pointless saying.

What Girls Said 3

• Usually we mean anything taller than us.

• Ur fine dont worry bout it. I like guy anywhere from my height or taller.

• Most women like men to be taller than them. Usually that's what it means

What Guys Said 1

• Nah a man needs to be 3 inches taller at least