What's the best way to make your boyfriend regret ever breaking up with you in the first place?

What's the best way to make him come crawling back?

Wgat works? How can you change your situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you two break up?

• Lot of stuff going on. A house remodel. His families problems, him taking me for granted... We argued a lot to the point where it stopped being fun. I guess I have my question answered then. But yeah you can't just give up because shit gets a little hard. That's not how it works. It takes compromise you try to work on your problems... Oh well... I don't know anymore. I honestly don't.

• Take your time :)

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretend like he never existed in the first place. Even of he doesn't come back, at least you are doing your own thing and focusing on youself which will help you in the long haul:)

• Yeah, it's hard to pretend he existed when you spent the last 3 years or so thinking about him. It's a my brain that keeps the memories inside me. I gotta let it go. He doesn't like me.

• What's the best way to stop yourself from thinking about someone?

What Guys Said 4

• 9 times out of 10, I'd say if he broke up with you, he had no regrets.

At any rate, social media works. The usual, upload pictures of yourself with other guys at parties and such. Some guys get triggered by that.

• Yeah well, you are probably right. I think girls are different. Maybe I'm just a weirdo who holds onto things too long. I know I e taken back a boyfriend who I knew was bad for me before... Are girls different when it comes to breaking up? Why do we get so attached? What is wrong with me. I want to forget him like he never existed and leave my pain behind me. Am I the only one who takes rejection so hard? I wanna get over him fast.

• There's probably nothing you can do. He had his reasons and you need to move on.

I swear, these "we broke up, how can I get him back" threads are the new "she rejected me, how can I change her mind" threads.

• Yeah so what if they are?

• Probably by eliminating whatever it is that caused him to go.

• Unless that is a person. In which case I said nothing.

• Sounds like his biggest regret is already you

• I'm kind of regretting it too. 3.5 years of my life down the drain

What Girls Said 1

• Get over him and find someone better. Never wait for him to return. Whilst you heal, get fit, eat well, travel, do silly stuff, hand with friends.
    Forget about him.
    And that is always the best way to make him miss you is to stop missing him