If someone you'd been seeing faded out on you before (for whatever reason), would you feel a little insecure when they started talking to you again?

As in, would you need more reassurance?

bump

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't need reassurance as I wouldn't want to keep this relationship anymore.. haha, unless, he got a very legit reason, say if he went to the hospital, or went to another country for family emergency. Being extremely busy at work or school is not a valid reason for me. But I don't really know what is you faded out really mean, like he ghosted on you out of the blue or he slowly pulling away...

• no ı wouldn't

• You would just trust that they're not going to do the same exact thing again?

• ıf ı give a second chance that means ı dont expect that person to the the same thing again

• Yes I'd need a hell of a lot of reassurance. To be honest I may never trust them again. When someone distances themselves it's very painful. It leaves you with many unanswered questions as to why. So I'd probably not talk to them again for fear of it happening again