Do white guys have all the fun when it comes to dating?

Since blacks and latinos are portrayed as thugs, Asians as non-sexual, Muslims as terrorists, and indians as... creepy nerds. Many girls (asian, Indian, Latina) are into White guys. 80 year old White men date hot 18 year old Filipinas in the Phillipines and brazil. Many White guys are with Asian women. I never see an indian or black or Asian get all this luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• So I dated with a Mexican and some Asians, and now with a White guy, and literally he is the most committed relationship that I ever had before. I wouldn't want to generalize all races since every race has its good people and it's bad. As in my own experiences, I don't feel like Latinos are like thugs but, as an Asian, I don't feel like I can blend into their culture well, with whole lot different society idea, even as small as eating habit (as I don't eat veggies at all). For Asians that I have been dated with, they gave me a feeling that they are less affectionate and too family oriented, like always their mothers first, listen to her no matter what, it's a good thing, but sometimes if it's getting too much, I would feel like I'm neglected. But I have ever met some fantastic Asian guys as well... Being with a White boyfriend now, I will say he understands women better (probably because he grew up with 4 sisters too), and one biggest different than any other races I dated before is, he always always put my feeling as his first priority. And he never stop showing affection, even in front of his parents, we still hug and cuddle on the couch; when in public we hold hands and kiss. While at least Asian guys wouldn't do that. And again, I can't speak for all races, and I believe different people have their own preferences too. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hypothetically, yes.
    See, women want to hear how precious, beautiful and special they are. They want to be hit on, flirted with, complemented and even cat-called sometimes. But only black and brown guys do that. All the time.
    Women are emotional. Flirting with them enough, worshiping them, will make them like you and date you, even if you're ugly, broke and dumb as a rock.
    White men on the other hand, albeit on average the most physical attractive, are the least assertive, the least confident and the least flirty. Women don't like that one bit. Most White men are all stare and no talk.
    Now, imagine White guys with the assertiveness, confidence and flirtiness of black guys.
    So, yes, hypothetically White men have it the easiest. But they make it hard for themselves by being the least outgoing and least extroverted guys around.
    But me, personally, I always go out of my way and complement good-looking girls.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so.

If this was true, there would be no Black, Asian, Muslim, Latino and Indian babies in the world.
    And besides that, don't forget that there are women who are married to non-white men.

"80 year old White men date hot 18 year old Filipinas in the Phillipines and brazil." - This can't be true. Why would a 18 year old date a 80 year old man?
    It makes no sense to me.

• Maybe white guys don't constantly see themselves as victims of imaginary racism, and just man up and improve themselves, and don't act like they are owed women just because they were born

• If you got money, it will work 50 % of the time.

• I do not date white guys I prefer Latinos, mulattos, and Asians but I never had a chance to date an Asian

• 0|3

What Guys Said 14

• If an 80 year old and 18 year old are dating. I'm pretty damn sure the 80 year old isn't broke lmao.

I think every race has fun dating! It all depends on the person.

• I'm white, and I struggle like hell when it comes to finding a woman to date.

• Well, I've seen your responses to some dating questions on here and I can kinda see why you would.

• No you ellie but words you know what the fuck I mean lol

• @Fearless_banana lol, still waiting for that text though :p

• Here's an amazing idea. Maybe blacks and latinos can date their own women instead of bitching they can't get white girls.

• No and the number of Black/Asian/Indian people on earth seems to say no too.

• No it doesn't because there's no White guys in those countries to compete with the women there

• @HonestWhiteGuy So you agree its numbers. In anglosphere countries guess what race the vast majority of men are, hence the vast majority of couples are going to be?

At the end of the day, attractive/charming/sucessful people have the most fun dating.

• attractive guys have all the fun when it comes to dating.

• No. Women want thugs. If you're not a thug, you better have money.

And like you said, black and mexicans have a reputation, rightly or wrongly, as thugs.

• I don't think it is easy for anyone person or color, it just takes effort plain and simple!

• I think that only applies if you are going for White women. If you are Black, Black women are more into you than White guys, by far. Black guys do fairly well with Latinas, decent with White and not great with Asian.

White guys do well with most except Black women, in the U. S.

So no White guys do well dating but being a White guy doesn't mean random women come up to you and spread their legs for you, sorry to disappoint you.

• Nope.

• i have an amazing time lol =P most the time at least

• i feel much better about myself now. look at all the fun i am having.

• When you look like i do, its easier to feel privileged vs feeling oppressed in the dating world

• No, not necessarily. I'm white, and I've been having trouble dating. Not sure why it "appears" that white guys are having fun, because THIS guy isn't.

• yeah.. white guys are lucky