Is it weird that I am 25 and never had a boyfriend?

I am shy is that the problem?

what could I be doing that turns guys off?

please be brutally honest...

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not weird.

You could be doing a lot of things to deter guys from approaching. You could be physically unappealing, you could not make eye contact, not smile, have a resting bitch face, look unfriendly and unapproachable, never flirt, never say hi or start a conversation, look busy, be on your phone, have your ear buds in, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 25 and have never even kissed a guy before so no you're not weird.

• Uuuh ! Uuuuh ! I'm with You! 😁 Finally I found my kind ! 😍 💖💓🎇

What Guys Said 18

• Buddy, I'm turning 26 and never had a girlfriend in my entire life. And I'm not saying all women are evil, but it's fucking difficult to impress them.

• Too many guys are to timid and afraid of rejection to approach women. That said you have to be attractive as well. Shyness comes in play when you look away or act like you don't wanna talk to guys.

• It is not the norm, but I suspect that your situation may be more common than you think.
    When I was your age, I was in a similar situation, although self-evidently from the male side.
    If you want to PM me, I have some suggestions that may help you.

• no thats a prove that u r not a bitch who tries every dick in her way rather u r waiting for a right person which is elegant. good luck :)

• Nope, perfectly normal!

• 25 yr old women who's never had a BF=Cute and innocent.
    25 yr old man whos never had a GF=Loser or gay or both.

• I started dating at 25, the problems in my life werent there to weigh me down

• Nope, same over here

• Just discover and be your authentic self...

• Because there's plenty of sluts to fuck.

• No, it's not. Maybe you just have not been attracted to the guys who were after you?

• illl tell why but u got to answer these questions first whats ure body type ( slim , average , few extra pounds ) are u a cute girl , average , ugly? , are u an open minded girl /

• Average but athletic, cute and I am open minded.

• do u like real home made porn

• Yes...

• Pic. We can better judge with pics

• Are you attractive?

• I would say I'm average. Like a 4/10

Nothing special.

• I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend, I find it more shocking to hear of a girl being single this long compared to a guy because girls don't have to be the initiators

• no not really weird

• Is your situation uncommon, perhaps. Is it weird though, not really no. I'm in a similar situation (26 and never had a gf). I'm also somewhat shy and quiet as well. It's hard to say for sure given what you've provided, but I would guess that the shyness plays a big role in your lack of a boyfriend. Here's the thing, shyness isn't exactly what I would consider a turn-off for most guys. Me personally, I wouldn't really care if I was dating a girl that was shy. That being said, I would probably prefer to date a girl that was more outgoing to compensate for my shyness. Like I said, by being shy, you aren't really turning off guys. Instead, you're making yourself less approachable. Us guys look for cues in a girl to see if she's interested (e. g. she's smiling a lot, touching us, laughing at our jokes, etc.). Shy people tend to be less expressive and keep to themselves. In all honesty, guys probably look at you, assume you aren't interested in them/like them, and move on to the next girl. Shyness is a part of your personality, so I wouldn't expect you to just stop being shy. However, what you will need to do is to try to smile more, be more flirty, etc. I know it's hard, but it's pretty much the only way. I guarantee that by doing this, you will get more attention from guys. Maybe you can get your friends to give you tips/demonstrate how to successfully flirt with guys. Regardless, try hanging out more at places where there are lots of guys. Practice talking to them in a flirty way (you don't have to lead them on or anything, just be friendly). This will be uncomfortable at first, but just like everything else, you'll get more comfortable and confident with time and experience. Good luck!

• maybe you're picky?

• How can I be picky if I "Never" even get a glance from a guy. 🤔

• oh im sure you do, you're just not noticing

What Girls Said 3

• It's not weird, and you don't need to try harder to be someone you're not because it's going to read as inauthentic anyway. It sucks to hear people saying, be yourself, but it's actually true because at the end of the day, you want someone to like you for the real you, not some fake person you have to put on because you think that will make someone like you.

• I didn't get my first real boyfriend until I was 26 and I'm 29 now. We're talking about marriage so he's the one. I'm also shy, like you. I think it takes a special guy to see past the shyness and take the time to allow you to get to the confkrt zone. You'll be ok. You'll find your guy.

• I see why being shy might be a problem.
    Do you go out much? Do you go to places where you can meet guys?
    If not, maybe that's why you don't have a boyfriend. Or maybe they're "afraid" of approaching you for some reason.

And it's not weird. I also won't have a boyfriend by the time I'm 25.