Have you ever met people from your high school years later and started having a crush on them?

I just had a small High School reunion and I literally have a crush on all 6 dudes I re-met now smh lol And I don't even crush easily
I regret not dating anyone from them in High School and would definitely date one of them now.
But it's too late that we all live in different corners of the world 😭
They are so successful in their studies, gentelman, handsome, well dressed respectful and nice lolπŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ Reminded me why I love Middle eastern men so much πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’˜

Did you ever have feelings for people you met years after High School?

• Never met someone from High school again
  • Met someone from High school but it never occurred to me
  • Met someone from High School and did have a crush years later

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope there were only 2 girls in highschool I ever had any feelings for, and I already with both of em years ago. I've met and or seen and spoken to every other classmate I was ever with female wise anyway. Never had any desire or feelings to be with them.

I mean don't get me wrong they are all quite lovely ladies, but not my type.

And if they are so successful in their studies, gentlemanly, handsome, well dressed respectful and nice lol, then ask one of em out, you've already done the long distance thing anyway so it's not like it's something you haven't done before.

Most Helpful Girl

• ''I don't even crush easily '' really Elissa.. I mean really? 😂😂😂
    whenever I see a question like this.. part of my brain tell me.. ''it's Elissa''
    okay other than that.. yeah it sucks to be in that situation.. but don't worry I'm sure London had a lot of awesome guys to offer.. don't give up.. :)

• I'm in Paris 😭 I craiii lol
      I wish i was in London, 2 of them live there haha
      Maybe I crush easily after all? 😳😳😳😂

• @Yumix it's all working out!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• totally... good job 😂

What Guys Said 36

• I went to an all-boys high school, so that's a definite "no", haha. I did hook up with a girl I was friends with back then though. She dated my friend in early high school, and we were good friends all the up til we left for college, and then we just lost touch like people tend to do at that stage of life. We always liked each other but because of my friend nothing ever happened. But then we reconnected when she came back to my area to visit when we were like 24, and we were like "fuck it, neither of us have talked to him in years"😂

• You always have a crush on someone xD

• Haha last one was the Gag dude 😂

• what about that one guy you talked for hours on the phone and were like 😍😍😍? I remember the question about it 😂

• Even now in this question you just asked you say

"I literally have a crush on all 6 dudes" xD

• you're a hopeless case lmao

and nope, on my reunions were 99% guys anyway lol. That's what you get when choosing electrical engineering 😭😭😭

• Yes, but I never knew her in highschool and she was there for one year lol. She knew me tho. Years later I met her through a friend

• Not really a crush but I had overlooked the twin sister of my best friend in HS.
    When I met her 50 years later (!.!) I wondered how I could have been that blind.

The real reason was my mad unanswered desperate love for another girl and trying to date the twin sister of a best friend can be a bit delicate, of course.
    Since we're both married , it was just an appreciation, of course.

• One of my golden rules: no women in my high school or university will ever touch me. You friendshipzoned me then and I return the favour. I don't even look at them. If the hottest cheerleader came to me and said after a few years that I look good Etc and asks me out, I would outright tell her "we can be friends, but friends only, nothing more" and then I would go find somebody else not related to my past. I would rather fuck a prozzie than go for any and every girl that I was friends with in my last. So in short... it's a hell no from me.

• I ran into a woman I had a crush on in middle school. She had a black kid but was single. I lol'd.

• What's so funny about that?

• @mostwomenshouldstfu Maybe not outright lies, but certainly half truths or maybe only quarter of truth. They only get part of it truthful, so that they aren't necessarily lying completely. They stick their opinions in there, which is part of the manipulation because it's based on their agendas. It's not just the written media. It's also the audio/visual media, like Fox News, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC - all of them.

• I agree it has a LOT (if not all of it) to do with behavior/attitude. If THOSE certain black people would wake up and realize they have it real good compared to their ancestors and adjust their behavior/attitude, then life can be great - for everyone.

• I hate it when girls from high school show interest in me after high school. Why do you want me now but not back then? You could have had me back then.
    I ended updating 4 girls from high school after high school.
    I treated them all like crap and used them for sex because they should have wanted me during high school and they were not worth the wait. And now at 35. These girls look like shit. Fat faces, short hair, mom jeans, puke. Omg no.
    We all ended up marrying people not from our high school thst were perfect strangers. Most high school relationships don't turn into marriage. Perfect strangers not from your high school turn into marriage.

• there were only guys in my school

• You mentioned:
    "I just had a small High School reunion and I literally have a crush on all 6 dudes I re-met now smh lol And I don't even crush easily"

Actually, men tend to age, grow and look better AFTER high school. This happened to me and my friends as well. Lol. In high school, we weren't very attractive and we got rejected all the time.

After I got out of high school, I deleted my Facebook for a few years... just to find myself and not rely on social media. However... when I got back on Facebook, a lot of women from high school kept coming on how well I dressed, how muscular I became and how handsome I was.

I simply ignored them, because those are the same girls that rejected me in high school or girls who had become single moms, etc.

I have noticed that as women age, their beauty goes down... but when men age, we get better looking.

• I Bumped into a girl I used to go to school with a couple of weeks ago and had a crush. Wouldn't act on it at all but there was definitely a connection as she said she thought about me a couple of weeks before. Gets a little sad when you have to say goodbye though

• Had a girl start to come on to me. Though she suddenly went distant after texting me while drunk

• I have met several from school in later years and found that we seldom had any thing in common.

• C
    when I was dumped, called up my HS girlfriend I wanted to push more toward matrimony back then but not her - years later, she was on board and immediately moved in

• I haven't seen anyone from my high school since I graduated college except for a woman I saw walking to the train station I was sure i went to high school with. She didn't look at me. WAIT I did see one girl on the train and gave her my number, never heard from her though.

• "They are so successful in their studies, gentelman, handsome, well dressed respectful and nice lol"
    Were they not like that back in high school?
    I mean I was all that except well dressed because I had no money.

Little hint: Gold digger radar popped up a threat in my head. >.<

• Good gods no. Any woman I went to high school with would be, AT BEST, 33 right now. Fuckin yuck. Have you SEEN a 33 year old woman? Blech. And she's probably got a couple gash goblins to boot. Hell. Fuck. NO.

• The 33 years old women in my surroundings look pretty hot lol.
      Do you guys have a case of premature aging in the US? Just wondering lol

• Actually, yes. Partying, drug use, and riding hundreds of strange cocks ages women. BADLY.

There was a cute blonde waitress at a diner that I used to frequent. Chatted her up quite a bit. Find out she's a party girl, rides the Cock Carousel, etc. She's 17, but she didn't look a day over 28.

• No. I've always been attracted to the girls I was attracted to back in high school, even to this day. Granted, most of them I believe are probably married.

• where I am and live, the old cliques from HS still remain intact, the girls especially take their daughters to the same bars and do the same things they did 20 something years ago. Its a cycle and the same mindset is the same.

• I haven't gone to any reunions so I haven't reconnected with any females from high school.

• Years? lol you are 20.
    And yes arab men are very great in bed.

• If I had ever found them attractive that would have happened already in high school, but it didn't.

• How abiut meeting a girl who crushed on you from kindergarten? I kid you not. She remembered I had special cookies for snack time because I was allergic to peanut butter. Met her in a club at age 21. She remembered me, but I had no clue who she was.

• With the girls I knew back in high school, I don't think I would ever want to date them now.

• Thats not the middle eastern guys I know 😂😂

• Ohhhhh I moved on from all the women I had crushes in high school. In fact, my tastes have completely changed since then.

• I have observed people become attractive after HS. I don't know why? But mostly looks are changed, still complete idiots.😂

• No, I went to all boys school , let the tears fly

• I will tell you after few years.

• Why crushing? That's for wimps. Jks

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 23

• I've had something very similar/like it: I first met my boyfriend in senior school when I was 14 and he was 12. I had a very slight crush on him right away but denied this to myself since he was too young at the time but accepted the fact I had a crush on him when he was 14 and I was 16. We barely even spoke though I'd catch him looking at me sometimes and get a tad shy when he did speak, I can honestly say it wasn't much of a crush at the time though, like I wasn't hooked on him or anything - I just thought he was cute and that was the end of it.

I had him on fb and he'd message me now and again but not at all often and very infrequently, even after we'd both left the school.

Last year we started talking on fb and Skype more and all of sudden we're best friends! My crush on him started getting bigger and bigger because even though I hadn't seen him in years and we'd mostly just talk on voice call, he was just so lovely and had so many personality traits I liked. I couldn't help but get a bigger crush on him to the point I was barely even interested in my previous crushes anymore.

In October we found out we liked each other so started going out and it turns out he liked me ever since seniors too!

• I had a crush on him in high school, but he didn't even like me as a friend. We met back up through OKCupid, and at first, didn't realize that we already knew each other. Now we're like best friends, and we've been together for over two years.

• No, because I want to an all girls high school and I'm straight lol.

• No it's usually more of "the fuck? I used to have a crush on HIM?"

Because I had a lot of crushes on a lot of guys from my high school 😂

• I'm in hs, and I re-met someone I had a crush on in elementary school, ended up dating him. He dumped me, but I just have this strange feeling

• I picked the last one but I wouldn't call it a crush. A year after I graduated I saw a guy from my high school at a party and I thought he got more attractive and I thought he looked good. But I still did not have a real crush on him. I would have minimal desire to talk to him.

• There was a shy guy who loved me in high school and I liked him as well but he had best friend and that friend was more handsome, smart and popular, he tried to win my heart in every possible way and I liked him slightly.
    One day, years later, I met both of them together, they stood in front of my university waiting for friends. They were still handsome and all, just I've met the way better guys in university thus I only laughed at myself that I had a crush on them in the old good time.

• Naah
    Non of the guys I knew would fit well with my mentality. I doubt any of them changed much now.
    Also, If there's anything I've learnt (from experience and from advice) is to never date anyone my age. It might be that girls mature faster than guys, or maybe I'm a bit more mature than my age, but dating someone your own age can be difficult. I prefer it if the guy is older than me a couple of years

• I ran into a guy I went to school with a couple days ago. He was super chubby and had braces in high school. When I saw him he was so fit and hot... OMG I didn't even recognise him until he came and said hello. We exchanged numbers Lol. It's a very good thing I was sweet to him😜.

• Kind of, not exactly. I've experienced a similar scenario. I didn't meet him after he graduated HS, but crushed on him. I don't know if that counts.
    At some point, I wish I have approached the "older" high school guys from class of 2011. Oh well, it doesn't if I didn't, I would have got rejected anyway. For it to work I should be pretty/hot, which I'm not.

• Nope, I never see them again I hope to keep it that way.

• Crush on all 6 dudes? Damn.. "I don't even crush easily" lmao suurrreee
    Well, I'm still in high school but I got into contact with a classmate from elementary school. He was calling me 'hot' numerous times and called me 'sexy' a few times and he kept mentioning how much I 'glo-ed up' or something and meanwhile I'm just like, "What is this guy looking at?" lol
    Oh the irony, and this was one the guys who used to make fun of me back then.

• I voted the last one but I should have voted the one before lol
    I barely had any crush in HS and I am sure when I meet them again I will be meh

• I don't think I would. If I didn't notice them when we were in high school they would have to be very different people now for me to suddenly want to date them.

• Nah...
    I've met them, but never started to like them suddenly.

• It was not a crush but we had sex :)

• No but it's been vice versa with me lately! Guys that I've ran into from Middle School and High School have either asked me out through Facebook or just text me (if they already have my number) and ask me out.

• I haven't met anyone from my hs and I'm kinda glad for that.

• Nope that never happened so far with me. I mean yea, a few of them started looking good, but no didn't have a crush on them

• I go to a small catholic high school and I'm pretty darn sure I would never date 99.99% of them.

• Well, i don't care about dating shit when I was in high school.. :/ But now I like my guy friend from high school... :'( Maybe it's because we're so close to each other and I don't really socialize a lot that's why I started to like him as a guy. -_-

• Voted b

• I said A.