Does anyone have someone who pushes you away, but then keeps coming back later?

Do you let them back in?

What Guys Said 1

• Stop playing their games, and push them away, for good.

What Girls Said 2

• There was a guy I worked with that just mystified me. We ended up talking to each other till I went out of town for a few days and he went ghost. Talked it out, he apologized and I took him back. Weeks later, he goes ghost again then comes back saying he was going through things and apologized for pushing me away then told him he loved me. Next day, his responses were hours apart so I assumed he was busy and didn't bother him... didn't hear from him till a month later when he wanted to let me know he needed to get a new car. I simply wished him luck and accepted his petty "Bye" response and haven't heard from him since. That was about 3 months ago.

• Out of curiosity, what kinds of things did he say he was "going through?"

• He needed a better place to stay, his car was broken down, pretty much money. He had also started working for a company who had him working 12 hours a day so he didn't have much time to hang out. So he pretty much didn't have the time nor energy to talk to me so I left him be.

• Only a couple times but when I'm done , I'm done and he will only know through my silence.