Can he only open up with a beer in his hand? Or is he attempting to deceive me?

Ok. This is complicated. My boyfriend likes to drink. When he does drink, he's silly, loving, likes to dance and have fun. But he only opens up to me when he's drinking? Then he gets earnest. He tells me he loves me and that if I leave him he'll kill me. (He's never been violent that with me before though) We've been together for 3 months. He asks me to give him a baby. To marry him. But he can benefit from marriage w/ me and it makes me suspicious. He says he not interested in that and it doesn't matter to him. I want to believe him but maybe I'm too insecure to believe that sooner wants me for something other than political gain. But he gets his feelings hurt Sometimes by my indifference and hurts my feelings to get back at me. He gets a little jeolouse when other guys call me pretty sweet beautiful etc. And he wants everyone to know that I'm his. Sometimes I believe were truly madly in love with each other and that's why he wants it all with me and me with him but I'm afraid. Can he be lying when he gets drunk or is he just opening up to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! He's trying to deceive you. No guy that is sane and respectful would threaten to kill a woman, even if she considered leaving him. He has political gain out of a relationship? That's a first! With the way he is treating you, it doesn't matter whether he's lying to you or not. He threatened to kill you. If he considers it a joke, then that's exactly what HE is - a joke. This guy is a complete moron.

Most Helpful Girl

• -if I leave him he'll kill me
    -We've been together for 3 months.
    -He asks me to give him a baby. To marry him.
    -But he can benefit from marriage w/ me
    I am sorry, but those are alarming signs. You should run for the hills.

What Guys Said 3

• He's lying and an alcoholic

• People tend to be a bit more open and truthfull when drunk. He sounds like a bit of a crackpot. Get rid.

• "that if I leave him he'll kill me" Okay he's threatening to murder you right there, he's crazy and you should leave.

What Girls Said 0