Why would a white woman marry a black man?

that believes that white people are racist. I am been watching the news recently because of the shooting in Dallas. I was watching CNN, there was a panel of black men discussing about race in America. All four black men were agreeing that black men die at the hands of the police because white people are racist. What surprised me even more was that one of the black men was married to a white woman. Why would that white women marry a guy that thinks so bad about her race and her culture? Also, if that black guy thinks so bad of white people, why did he marry a white person? I don't know the name of that black guy, but I think he host a show called "United Shades of America" on CNN. Can someone answer that question?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahem! Some white people are racist. Not all.
    Many believe some police officers are racists hence the shooting an unarmed/non resisting black person until dead.
    You: All four black men were agreeing that black men die at the hands of the police because white people are racist.
    Why are you putting words into people's mouths, black people know all white people are not racist.

Why are you saying that these men are implying all white people are racist. There's a diff. If they say some police officers don't care about the life of a black man or black woman that is clearly understood. So you have a misunderstanding.

• there's a lot of Black cops too and many Whites are shot and killed by police for no reason... it just doesn't make the news headlines

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a theory about this. If you see a white woman with a black man its because she likes the big dick. If you see a black woman with a white man its because she likes her pussy licked

• fun fact - Jonah Falcon has the worlds largest dick and guess what he's not black lol

• Bro you are 54 and still spouting that stupid myth, thats something a teenager would say.

ITS A MYTH. there's virtually zero difference in penis size between White and Black guys. When people like you keep repeating that horseshit people will stop believing it!

• @HonestWhiteGuy it isn't meant to be serious. It's just a fun thought. Lighten up

What Girls Said 3

• The media shows one thing but little biracial babies are still being made daily and will eventually be the face of the country.

• Because they love each other. Simple as that. Maybe the woman disagrees with her own culture.

• Yes, I'm a white woman (pretty much the whitest you can get.. Blonde and blue eyes) and I find myself attracted to black men often... I don't have a racial preference, I notice good looks regardless of skin colour. Plus, mixed people are beautiful. I would definitely marry a black guy

• What a crock of shit, And by another anonymous piece of crap :/

• If you do I hope you at least have enough pride in yourself not to get with a thug or a Black guys thats openly racist against Whites

• Um I'm not planning on dating anyone racist...
      I know educated black men who are extremely eloquent and nice

What Guys Said 5

• I used to study with an attractive redhead while in college. One day she asked if I would stop by and repair her computer (computer science was my major). When I arrived at her home I was surprised to see she was married to a black guy. The next time we studied together at college I asked her what drew her to marry a black man. This woman is quite attractive and keeps her body fit.

She said being with a black man draws a lot of attention to her and she likes the attention. DUH...

• Not every white person is racist, so maybe that black man, met a non racist white women. Plus I bet he be fucking her real good, so why would she leave him.

• I think you have problems, regardless of race, if you marry a guy thats blatantly racist against your race and culture,

She sounds like she probably has low self esteem so she puts up with it thinking that she can't do better (and maybe she cant).

• Because of bigger packages!
    Bahahaha

• cause women are ruled by their emotions which makes them often dumb and illogical, and white women are the worst of in this department they will let you piss on them then suck your dick.