Would Any guys date a girl who smokes cigarettes?

I'm under 18, a female , and I smoke cigarettes, a little over half a pack a day. yes I know its a very bad habit and I should quit but its not very hard , as I've been smoking cigarettes daily for a couple years. But would any guys date a girl that smokes? If it helps , I don't do any drugs or drink, my habit is just cigarettes.

Updates:
Thank you to everyone who replied in a respectful manner (: this was just a question to get some opinions from others , yes I know smoking is very bad and its best to quit as soon as possible

0|1
8|34

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm a nonsmoker and i've dated guys who smoke. i'm even in long-term relationship with (and will eventually be married to) one, so there's that.

aside from my obvious concerns about his health, the biggest thing is the money. a pack of 25 costs $10-15 where we live and lasts him 4 days-ish. so approximately $30/week x 52 weeks in a year... that's an extra $1560+ that we could be putting towards college tuition, or repairs on the house, or anything really.

needless to say, i can understand why people might have reservations about getting involved with a smoker (especially long-term). but, if someone really cares about you, it won't be a deal-breaker.

-von

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• 2|1
    0|0
    • Posting memes isn't really answering my question but thanks

• The pictures have text, which create a narrative that, I thought, pretty effectively communicated my opinion, which you asked for. So, you're welcome.

• Lmao, I actually found your answer funny, and of course I don't mind the honesty

• Oh sure I will and have. When it comes to her I sure loved the smell of smoke when I kissed her as well <3 :D

But honestly young lady? You've probably just started, I say QUIT. Having smoked since I was 16, it's quite a task quitting it now when I want to. It's not worth it :)

2|1
    0|0
    • Thank you, young lady for liking my opinion :)

Seriously try and believe me QUIT while you still can :)

• Haha thank you (: I've been considering quitting for a while , and think I'll try cutting down the amount I smoke

• Doesn't work sweetie :) quit or continue. No matter how little, numbers will always increase - believe me if you can :)

• Personally I find it a turn off. I think it also depends for me if the smoking began before I was involved or after. If after I'd try to discourage it, purely out of health concerns as I care quite deeply for those I keep around me, partner or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not. And I'd certainly NOT even think of dating a 17 yo. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't or else I literally won't be able to breathe. I used to work around girls who smoked often and the fumes/smell constrained up my whole sinus and lungs.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only girls who smoked in highschool were trashy. It's incredibly stupid to start these days. Plus people running around after smoking smell like :
    media.giphy.com/media/l41m1mj9OYdrRJPe8/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • There are worse habits in life weather you smoke or not if a person likes you that much you smoking should not be a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • yep iv dated many women who smoked

1|0
    0|0
  • Non smokers only please!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, no problem with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, nah.
    I would prefer my wife to not look like a desiccated mummy by 30 years of age.

0|1
    2|0
  • I try not to have dealbreakers but smoking would definitely be close to one

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd only have flings with girls that smoke, nothing more.

I'm an ex smoker and I'd be afraid to get back into the habit if I started exclusively dating a smoker.

2|0
    0|0
  • you'd have to be willing to quit.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you dont swear , it can be even sometimes turn on , at least for me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even consider dating a smoker :|

0|1
    0|0
  • Would any guy? Probably. Would I? No, certainly not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal breaker!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing against it. I just can't stand the smell.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolute dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really gives a bad smell while in a kiss.
    And for me it's been a great turn off.
    And recently I read somewhere that a girl who smokes would have awful odour in her pussy.
    And I guess that would be the biggest turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross. Nah I wouldn't. Bet your pussy tastes like cigarette butts

0|0
    1|0
  • no i would not date her. it stinks too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they would.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I don't smoke myself so.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Dating guys that smoked was like kissing an ash tray. Literally, it's hard. Smoker's cough wasn't nice to hear...

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I guess its a better option for smokers to just date other smokers , I wouldn't want to make my partner have to taste cigarettes every time he wanted a kiss

• Some do think that it's 'hawt'

2|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew. I would never date or marry a smoker.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course cigarette is nothing it's common

2|0
    0|0